1. • View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
2. • Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, checking account, or PayPal.
3. • View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App*:
• View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
• Report and add photos to a claim.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, checking account, or PayPal.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• See your progress in Snapshot®.
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Take and submit photos of documents that we've requested from you.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
*Availability of some features may vary by state and policy type
85% of my favorite things
The app is amazing. Always works when I want it to. Shows me both of cards when my policy is close to renewing. Anything that I can’t do on the app it will link me to the website and keeps me logged in so I can get things done. They have all of my documents stored in one single place online so if I miss a mailing or delete an email I can still check it out. I gave it 5 stars and said its 85% is because I wish you could pull up the dec page and voi on the app and save it like the ID card. I love that I can see the status of my payments online and that I get a reminder a few days before it pulls the payment. Originally I could sign my docs online. I would like to be able to sign all docs online. Like when I make changes in the middle of the policy period. And for the auto they don’t let you lower you comp/coll online. It would be great if I could do it myself instead of having to call in. Otherwise it’s great.
I have had Progressive for several years without having to use it. Sadly that changed earlier this year when a rather large elk hit the front of my SUV crumpling the hood breaking the headlights but considering what it could have been, I was blessed. When I called to report it, I was extremely pleased at how smoothly the whole process went, from taking my information, explaining their process and making sure I had phone numbers should I need to contact them about the claim. Their adjuster contacted the facility who would be doing the repair work and things went smoothly. I was impressed from beginning to end and grateful for their professional management of everything.
20 yrs plus
I have used several companies in the past have always had issues. If u file a claim you get dropped or you ran around in circles and wouldn’t get your refund back. Well I have used progressive for over 20 yrs plus and I have never been dropped or cancelled. I’ve had several clams due to other people lack of insurance etc. my claims have always been paid and taken care of in a very quick and professional matter. My friends and family started using progressive because they saw how mine was. The other best part is the amount of discounts they offer that no other insurance company can beat. Sincerely, Your number 1 pleased customer !!