1. • Find: Rockstar obsessed? Searching for a particular color? Find your next wardrobe must-have with our search and filter tools.
2. Check your balance, track Rewards and points, and pay your bill in our app’s Wallet section.
3. • Buy: Our updated, mobile-friendly checkout process lets you add faves to your bag and check out in seconds.
• Discover: Explore our entire assortment, from covetable new arrivals to year-round classics across all departments.
• Find: Rockstar obsessed? Searching for a particular color? Find your next wardrobe must-have with our search and filter tools.
• Buy: Our updated, mobile-friendly checkout process lets you add faves to your bag and check out in seconds.
• Save: Easily find and apply our best offers and promos on the app. Access and redeem Rewards, Super Cash, and more with just a few taps.
• Manage: Hey, Old Navy cardholders! It’s never been easier for you to manage your Gap Inc. credit cards. Check your balance, track Rewards and points, and pay your bill in our app’s Wallet section.
• Know: No more FOMO. Stay in the loop with instant alerts about offers and big sales.
Download our shiny new app and see for yourself.
Your feedback is important to us. Tell us what you want to see in the app by emailing us at [email protected] And stay tuned for new features on the way!
Great for all body types.
I love old navy. I’m very hard to shop for. I’m tall so it’s hard to find pants that fit in store but online I can always buy my size and if you wait for a sale you can really get a lot of good stuff you wouldn’t be able to get in store. Once you know you’re size and what fits work for you everything is a breeze. I’ve gained weight in the last year so having so many options of flex pants is a dream come true. The ones I bought last year when I was 240lbs still fit now that I’m almost 50lbs heavier. If you’re looking for low cost and good quality clothing for work or everyday I highly recommend shopping here.
The First Store I check when I need Anything
Old Navy is my GO TO STORE. When I need clothes for work, I check Old Navy first. When I need clothes for Any Event, I go to Old Navy. I think what I love best about this store is that a large part of their clothes are plain (as in no logos). This is extremely useful for me in a lot of situations where I need to look good, but at the same time I want to be subtle, and having no logos does that. There’s never a time I go in store and walk out with nothing. I’m so grateful to have a clothing store I love so much, and I never break the bank when I shop there. Can’t Say Enough about Old Navy!!
Great but can be better
I really like the idea of shopping a and paying for my shopping( credit card) all in the same place. But i would appreciate having store inventory available. I mean i would like to know exactly what items are present in my nearest store.. for example sale items, clearance etc. so i can shop knowing i am not missing out on anything by not heading to the store. And the prices are different too by the way from app to store. I mean that policy should be changed. Nothing to do with the app. The app works really well.