1. Order with a few simple taps in the iOS Grubhub app and get the restaurants you love, delivered.
2. - Grubhub offers real-time order tracking so you know exactly when to dash to the door for your delicious meal.
3. Order takeout or delivery and get exclusive Grubhub deals.
4. Wondering what your next meal could be? Each Grubhub city has different restaurants that you know and love.
5. Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Bridgeport, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St.
6. - With exclusive local restaurant partners like Taco Bell and McDonalds, you’ll find that mom and pop shop AND the national spot you love.
7. - Grubhub has lots and lots of restaurant ratings and reviews, so you can count on getting the best food in your area.
8. Free delivery terms: Must be a first-time Grubhub diner; offer limited to one use per diner.
9. Order the eats you love from local restaurants near you.
10. With the largest selection of restaurants, Grubhub delivers your favorite foods to your door.
Order with a few simple taps in the iOS Grubhub app and get the restaurants you love, delivered.
Feel like getting out for a bit? Great! We also offer pickup for takeout orders.
Whether it’s your favorite local spot, a restaurant with a little more fame, or a new place to try while traveling, Grubhub’s got the eats you’re looking for.
Join Grubhub+ and get unlimited free delivery from restaurants nearby, exclusive rewards, access to our Elite Care team and so much more!
Plus, Grubhub will match any donations Grubhub+ members make to No Kid Hungry, so you can double your community impact.
Try Grubhub+ free. After that, it’s $9.99/month.
Wondering what your next meal could be? Each Grubhub city has different restaurants that you know and love. Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cinnabon, Denny’s, KFC, McDonalds (NYC only), Pizza Hut, Potbelly, Taco Bell and more are just a tap away.
Here’s a little taste of the foods, local flavors, and cuisines you should be excited about: burgers, donuts, pizza, sushi, pho, wings, Italian, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Greek, vegan, vegetarian and more!
Order takeout or delivery and get exclusive Grubhub deals. Download today!
What Grubhub offers:
THE MOST RESTAURANTS
- Grubhub offers the largest selection of restaurants in the nation!
- Whether it’s Chinese, Greek, Italian, or any other food type you’re craving, it’s covered.
- With exclusive local restaurant partners like Taco Bell and McDonalds, you’ll find that mom and pop shop AND the national spot you love.
EASY TAKEOUT ORDERS
- When you order using the iOS app, you'll avoid the hassle of over-the-phone mistakes.
- You can also count on Grubhub’s 24/7 customer support.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
- Grubhub offers real-time order tracking so you know exactly when to dash to the door for your delicious meal.
MULTIPLE ORDERING OPTIONS
- The Grubhub app provides lots of great features.
- Order now or preorder your next meal.
- Re-order your favorite meals with a tap.
- Order takeout and pick up your meal to save time and money.
- Pay through a variety of options including Apple Pay, Venmo and Grubhub gift cards.
DEALS AND SPECIALS
- Gain access to exclusive benefits only available through Grubhub+
QUALITY RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- Grubhub has lots and lots of restaurant ratings and reviews, so you can count on getting the best food in your area.
- Review the restaurants and menus you try to help other Grubhub customers.
Order the eats you love from local restaurants near you. Download Grubhub now!
Ready to start ordering with Grubhub? Great! Here’s what to do next:
• Download the app
• Sign in or set up your account (you can even use Facebook)
• Choose from your favorite restaurants or try something new
• Pick your perfect meal
We suggest you post up with your mates and order your next food delivery in some of these Grubhub cities:
Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Bridgeport, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Sacramento, Tampa, Washington DC
Just in case you needed a few more reasons to get into Grubhub, here are some rave reviews:
• “I love that I can order food while laying on the couch. Grubhub strikes again!!” - @DrFlunkenstein
• “Thank god for @Grubhub. The delivery guy and I are going to be the best of friends” - @beatz6
• “Just when I thought I was ready to be an adult and cook, Grubhub” - @kima_jones
• “@Grubhub is becoming VERY familiar with my food preferences. I love this app!” - @madelinedenise
Free delivery terms: Must be a first-time Grubhub diner; offer limited to one use per diner. Order must be $15.00, before tax, tip and fees. Discount is capped at $5.00 off your order. Valid for Delivery orders only.
The app is better than the service
I have used gh at least 20 times. The app is great, it always works. though it seems inconsistent from restaurant to restaurant in its menu application and usage -sometimes confusing what comes with an item. The service from grub hub employees hasn’t been bad, they tell me when there’s a problem and make it right, so I think the company seems to care (more than I can say for other food delivery services I’ve used which I won’t name here, but it starts with a U!) So I’m loyal to gh in my restaurant delivery patronage anymore. Now you just have to expect though, the restaurants sometimes have issues and cancel your order & your experience depends in large part upon the relationship between that restaurant and gh. Another factor- if you get a driver who treats your food and your time with respect, which isn’t usually a problem. The drivers usually call from the driveway, I don’t know why, most pizza places ring the bell. Sometimes the drivers forget food or spill it. hey this is going to happen if you order from gh 20 or more times. You take your chances, because you don’t want to cook so much, and you don’t want to go out into the public either. Thanks for being there most of the time gh when I’m not cookin’. And shout out to mr. gyro because he is consistently good & fast, never cancels.☮️
Still not quite there...
I use this app maybe a couple times a month at most when I don’t feel like cooking. The app itself is easy to use but the fulfillment of orders leaves much to be desired. Most of the time it takes much longer than is advertised (e.g. delivery time 45-55min has sometimes taken 90min), food has arrived barely warm despite coming from a few blocks away, drivers don’t know how to read maps (our condo complex is a little confusing but there are maps & they don’t bother looking - I’ve been called & expected to walk out to the front of my complex which I cannot do because I have a small toddler & probably ordered food vector was inconvenient to go out in the first place, & several drivers were rude or unprofessional. That being said, there have been a couple great driver & they have comped delivery fees or given ‘free next delivery’ codes when I’ve contacted the company but I don’t appreciate having to contact them with issues the majority of the times I’ve used the service. Hopefully hey can get it together & maybe take tips from Uber eats to have ratings for drivers separate from just rating the food. I still come back because of the restaurant selection in my area but always keep my fingers crossed that it will arrive in a reasonable time frame & be relatively hot still 😑
No Guaranteed Delivery Driver
Ordered my food on a Sunday morning at 8:00am. Estimated delivery time was 40-50 minutes. It came upon 50 minutes and the tracker still showed that the food was being prepared, along with adjusting the estimated delivery time to 10:00am. I called the restaurant and they told me the food had been ready for 20 minutes but nobody had showed up to pick up the food. The app, at least at this point, doesn’t say who the delivery driver is or allow you to contact the driver, if there even was one assigned yet. I called grub hub (very pleased they have customer service on a Sunday morning) and the first option they gave me was to wait for the food and if there was anything wrong with the food to call them back again and say there was something wrong with it (it was pancakes and eggs, chances are after them being ready for over an hour they would not be how anyone would want them to be). The second option was to just cancel the order and receive my money back in 3-5 business days (4-6 days with it being a Sunday). So then at this point, of course, I need to go find a different means of breakfast. While breakfast is not the biggest deal, this is not a pleasant way to start a Sunday, nor to have your one and only experience with Grubhub to tell your friends about. There are many good reviews out there about Grubhub, I just wish I had the same experience as the others.