1. From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; save on prescriptions at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; save on prescriptions at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug. Reminders sync to your other mobile devices when you sign-in with your WebMD account.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Doctor Directory – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
*Prescription savings vary by prescription and by pharmacy, and may reach up to 80% off cash price.
I wish I started to use this app before all of my doctors appointments as they were a waste of time, they did a lot of testing on me and couldn’t find anything so I stopped going. I get horrible depression mostly physically days I wonder if it’s something else I use this app it reminds me it’s only depression I also suffer migraines but not like I used to. I don’t usually do ratings but this app deserves it I also learned about diseases because of it to which I like doing.
Lone star lung &sleep clinic
The staff are very friendly and helpful. My father’s doctor recently moved to a different hospital where my father had doubts due to visiting the same staff and building for over 3 years now. We could not ask for more. The office is very clean and the staff will make you feel right at home. Dr. Paresh Patel has helped my father for many years. His willingness to worry and care for my father is great. Great staff and great location. Good luck guys on you’re new journey!
Great resource for me.
Utilize daily medication reminders to verify when medications were taken as well as information about medications including drug interactions. Also list many of my medical issues with this resource. Only better source of medical information is my Hospital’s online system which tracks all data but compliance with medications. And also mood tracker. A mood tracker would help and be a great addition to WebMd resources.