- Track and manage lists wherever you’re working
- See recent and favorite lists
- View lists even when offline
- Edit your lists and list items
- Capture and add photos with QR code support
- Create, share, and track lists with anyone
- Start quickly with ready-made templates
- Customize your views using sort, filter, and group by
- Dark mode and landscape orientation support
- Built-in enterprise-grade data security and compliance
- Intune device management support with MDM and MAM policies
Note: To sign in, your organization needs to have an Office 365 commercial subscription that includes SharePoint.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
To learn more about Microsoft Lists, please visit our dedicated Lists resource center at https://aka.ms/MSLists
Why why why M$? Why?
Seriously if you pay for O365 for your own home, you can’t use that account for this app. You can use it for all others, just not this. It makes no sense why M$ made this choice.... guess we will keep waiting.
No iPad Support
I was all for trying this, but not having it properly designed for both iPhone and iPad without not fitting the screen is undesirable. That alone will probably keep me away from liking this app at first release.