1. UW Medicine Virtual Clinic offers 24/7 care with a medical provider of your choice from anywhere in the U.S. During your visit, your medical provider can diagnose and prescribe treatment for a variety of minor illnesses and injuries (see below).
2. If you do not have a primary care provider and you wish to find and establish care with one, you may visit the UW Medicine website or call 206-520-7811 and a service representative will be happy to help you.
How it Works
• Download the app
• Choose your provider
• Connect with your provider in minutes
• Receive a personalized summary of your visit by email or through UW Medicine’s patient portal eCare (for existing patients)
About the Virtual Clinic
• Seek care for you, your child or another family member.
• Available any time of day or night (24/7) from anywhere, e.g., your home or office.
• No appointments are necessary.
• Visits typically last about 20 minutes.
• Visits are secure and confidential.
• Costs only $35 per visit and is covered by some health plans.
• The fee is payable with a Health Savings Account (HAS), Flexible Savings Account (FSA), Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA) or credit card.
• Visits are free to UMP Plus members of the UW Medicine Accountable Care Network.
• Get connected to specialty care if needed.
• Prescriptions are available if needed. Choose and save your pharmacy.
If you do not have a primary care provider and you wish to find and establish care with one, you may visit the UW Medicine website or call 206-520-7811 and a service representative will be happy to help you.
Most Common Conditions We Treat:
The UW Medicine Virtual Clinic medical providers treat a variety of urgent illnesses and minor injuries. They will always assess you as an individual, based on your own unique circumstances, including the severity of your illness. Sometimes we may need to refer you for in-person care for proper diagnosis and treatment.
• Athlete's Foot
• Back Pain
• Bladder Infection
• Skin conditions
• Ear Pain
• Eye Issues
• Insect Bites
• Pink Eye
• Scrapes and Bruises
• Sinus Symptoms
• Sore Throat
• Stomach Flu
• Urinary Tract Infection in adult women
• Yeast Infection
If you are an Apple Health user you will have the option to share important health information with your provider during your video visit. Sharing Apple Health data is optional but allows the provider to see heart rate, weight, and other health information to help them make a more accurate diagnosis.
Nathan Ward was magical!
With the issues I am having, of course on a weekend, I was lost as to whether or not the ER made sense. Nathan was prompt, efficient, amazing, and completely transparent. As for the APP, it works like a dream! Super easy to use and amazing quality all around! Thank you for offering this!
I’m super thankful to have UW Virtual Clinic as a. option! The app worked seamlessly and I was seen almost immediately. The physician I spoke with was really helpful and kind. I can’t recommend this enough. It was $35 and they sent an Rx easily to my pharmacy of choice.
Highly recommended. I would not have gone to the doctor, and as expected, antibiotics were not prescribed. However, I was given a prescription for meds to help my cough. Dr. Omar was wonderful!