1. Of course, Calendar 366 also works on the Apple Watch - giving you your complete calendar overview on your wrist.
2. Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
3. Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
4. A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates - make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do... Calendar 366 can do better - and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
How and how often do you want to be reminded about what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue...
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
"Meeting tomorrow 10am Melrose Ave /work", or "Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360", or simply "time to read tomorrow" – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets...
See all that’s important today with the Calendar 366 Today widget.
Of course, Calendar 366 also works on the Apple Watch - giving you your complete calendar overview on your wrist.
Simply use voice input to create new events or reminders.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Apple Watch app (iPhone)
• Apple Watch Complications: Modular (Small & Large), Utilitarian (Small, Small Flat & Large) & Circular, Extra Large, Graphic (Corner, Bezel, Circular, Rectangular)
• Siri Watch Face support
• Siri Shortcuts support
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Spotlight integration
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Location-based reminders
• Travel Time Support (Calculate travel times by car, on foot)
• Rich Notifications (Snooze..., Complete)
• Share your events and reminders via Mail, WhatsApp, Messages, Signal etc...
• Key Commands for external keyboards
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisite setup (All iOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Compatible on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
• Add or modify calendars and lists
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Time zone support
• English, German, French, Japanese, Italien, Polish, Chinese, Dutch
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with a tip
• Super Retina support
Questions and Contact
[email protected], @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required
Another convert from Fantastical since they went and got greedy - better for me as this app is far better and the developer seems level minded. Been using a few days and it has worked out very well.
A nice work in progress. Lots of views!
I'd like to see the addition of an 'operate separately' setting so that Calendar 366 LE (blue icon) and Calendar 366 (red icon) can have separate calendar sets, separate customizations, etc... Enhancements to year view (e.g., heatmap, multiple indicators) would be nice too.
Thanks for the great app. Just bought the MacOS version too. Coming from Fantastical. Some feedback - I wish it was quicker to switch between list views, specifically week list and month lists. - something about the app icon I don’t love, but I’ll get used to it. - I don’t intend to use tasks at all. I’d love to just be able to turn it off.