1. Ready for More Go? With the Spirit Airlines app, easily manage all your trips in one place.
2. Book your next getaway, check-in for your flight, and get your boarding pass.
- View and access all your upcoming trips to see everything you need to know
- Get notified when it’s time to check-in so you’re ready to go the next day
- No more paper! Access your boarding pass and move hassle-free through the airport
- Find and book your next getaway with ease
- Easily check flight statuses so you know when your family and friends are arriving
- Need to make a change? Quickly update your seats, add bags or extras to your trip
- View your member number and track your mileage balance
Have not yet had an issue
Feel horrible for the people with such bad experiences! I haven’t had an issue (prob jinxing myself here) I pay a cheap price.. so not complaining about no free snack or drink on plane.. had a nice size rolling suitcase from Walmart - fit as my free personal bag with 5 days worth of stuff packed .. never really had an issue with taking off late or cancellation. Maybe I’m just lucky with spirit? It’s nice to have an option when you can’t necessarily afford the others, and really just want to be able to visit loved ones far away. If I HAD to complain about something my son is 6’3” and has to sit sideways but they offer bigger seats. Just too pricey. He can sit sideways not a long flight lol
From a first time flyer
I didn’t have any issues with the app. I was able to check in day before just like the email said. I already picked my seats and checked my bag in. And the app saved my place even when it said I was timed out. If you’re not tech illiterate you shouldn’t have any problems. I’ve also been able to find new flights back home easily. I guess one thing I can point out is that when I did search for a flight the app showed none then upon searching again I found some. That could have something to do with the time out. If you’re considering this app for flight just try it, wasn’t bad for me 🤷🏽♀️
Trying to like this airline
I’m trying my best to like Spirit Airlines, and I shouldn’t complain about the money they’ve saved me. However, there are a few issues that rub me the wrong way that weren’t known prior to biting on their BOA credit card scam. #1, I wouldn’t have gotten the card and opted for a southwest airline card had I known they only fly to hubs when they feel like it ( in my case ft Myers fl), #2, the booking website could be the worst ever and #3, pack a lunch if you have to wait for your luggage. I realize the airline is no-frills, and going through growing pains, but I hope they remember to take care of the early passengers who jumped onboard if the succeed, it’s been a trying process. As a side note, I’ve never had a negative experience with any employee interaction, kudos to them!