1. Use the Ohio State MyHealth app to connect with the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center, the #1 hospital in Central Ohio, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
2. Get turn-by-turn driving directions with MyHealth to all of our Ohio State Wexner Medical Center locations and easily find out where to park.
3. Ohio State MyHealth gives you practical health tips and news from our doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more.
4. The app includes MyChart, Find a Doctor, health news, real-time parking and access to same-day care.
5. Please note: This app is intended for patients of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
Use MyChart to view your medical information, schedule appointments, start your scheduled video visit, message your doctor, request prescription refills and more. Get turn-by-turn driving directions with MyHealth to all of our Ohio State Wexner Medical Center locations and easily find out where to park.
Looking for a doctor? Learn more about our world-class doctors by reading ratings and reviews from real patients, reading about their care philosophies and discovering their areas of expertise.
For life’s unexpected healthcare needs, find emergency care and Telehealth Immediate Care.
Ohio State MyHealth gives you practical health tips and news from our doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more. Our Health News is a reliable and research-backed way to learn more about health topics of interest to you and your family.
Easy-to-use features include:
• Learn how to schedule your next appointment as a video visit
• Find a doctor and read ratings and reviews from real patients
• Access same-day care options including Telehealth Immediate Care
• Create or access your MyChart account to view your medical record
• View test results as soon as they are available
• Message your doctor
• Pay your bills
• Request prescription refills
• Get turn-by-turn driving directions to our locations and parking garages
• Get regular health tips, recipes and insights from the experts at Ohio State
• HealthKit™ set-up for your MyChart account
Learn more about the Ohio State MyHealth app at wexnermedical.osu.edu/MyHealth
Please note: This app is intended for patients of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center. Patients affiliated with our Community Connect partners can continue to use the MyChart app by linking to their hospital from the MyChart healthcare provider list.
Use it for appointments, check test results.
upmobi.xyz！！raise downloads by 10 times
This is one of the best apps i have found till now. Appreciated your hard work. Btw, here wa can provide rating, review, so as to the keyword searching install.Want to get more organic users, then find us in upmobi.xyz
Needless Elder Abuse 🙂
Nothing wrong except nothing better about it vs just the MyChart application. I use multiple hospitals on MyChart. I prefer just going to MyChart and then picking hospital. Maybe this will work that way but it is abusive to have to fuss with an OSU special application just because they want to be “special”. That’s abusive, I’m an elder so: Elder Abuse