1. * Only when the user actively fails to connect the connection (requires the user to click the feedback button), we will collect the necessary user connection failure log.
2. *The connection failure log collected is limited to the success rate of our engineers to improve the VPN connection, and will not be shared with any individual or organization.
- Unlimited time, Unlimited data, Unlimited bandwidth
- No registration or login required
- No Log is saved from any users
- Simple, one tap connect to VPN
- Protect your security and privacy
- Support for multiple devices for the same account
- Support 9.0 for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
■ What can I do with a VPN?
- Enhance your online privacy and enable you to safely and anonymously browse the Internet
- Protect you when using a public WiFi hotspot
- Allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet
You can be a premium user through auto-renewing subscription:
12-Month Plan, first 7 days free and then $79.99/year
1-Month Plan, first 7 days free and then $11.99/Month
1-Week Plan, first 7 days free and then $6.99/Week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
* In most countries, it is recommended to use the IKEv2 protocol first, for better stability and connection speed.
* When the connection fails, please switch to OpenVPN UDP and OpenVPN TCP protocol in turn.
* Switching to different countries may also increase access speed or connection success rate
*When the user is in normal use, we will not log any logs related to the user.
* Only when the user actively fails to connect the connection (requires the user to click the feedback button), we will collect the necessary user connection failure log.
*The connection failure log collected is limited to the success rate of our engineers to improve the VPN connection, and will not be shared with any individual or organization.
I regret my gratitude
This app is great and all but a matter a fact, this app messes quite a lot of things up when I proceeded to use the app for better safety for my school and stuff. For instance the app had screwed up my WiFi for a while until I had a suspicion of the VPN messing with it, and surely, the VPN had been making this problem. This problem is that my connection is slower than it usually has to be but I really have no idea if it’s the server I’m using, but surely this problem has been bugging me the past days using this VPN I hope this doesn’t happen to other people using this app. Using this app also has quite a bit too much ad enforcement because every time you either tap a selection, the ad pops up. I have rated this a three star not because of these problems with the app as further usage to this app, hopefully you developers and/or people in use of this app either have maintenance of resolving this conflict or just have no problem using this app because I do. I hope this app development gets stronger so that people are satisfied with this application, have a nice day and thanks for reading my review and problems, I would love to get feedback on this as this app is quite useful. Thank You!
Thought they deserved 5 stars
I pretty much literally NEVER leave reviews anymore, but I made an exception for this app. Ive downloaded ALOT of “FREE VPN” apps and all of them were deleted off my phone within a day or two because they just didn’t do what they claimed they did. But not this one! This app really does provide you with a FREE VPN, no data limits, no other limitations, and virtually NO ADS! You can choose from servers all over the world allowing you to select a server near you in order to get a local IP with fast speeds, or you can select a server far far away in a different country in order to bypass certain restrictions you might have in your area. All the IPs I’ve used have worked perfect and the speed has been great. I’ve seen some reviews complaining of ads...and I have NO IDEA why. The only time you see ANY ads is when you open the app to turn the VPN on and/or to change servers. The app then configures the VPN through your iPhone settings and that’s it, your set. Your VPN is now on and you can close the app and go about using your phone however you want with your brand new IP address! NO ADS popping up, no lame browser you have to use, no limitations. Truly a great app and by far the best VPN app I have come across. Wanted to leave a review because I think the devs deserve credit and to say thank you for an awesome app!
My only regret is not trying this one sooner
I almost never leave reviews, it’s too time consuming and rarely am I wowed (or dismayed) enough to share my thoughts publicly. But I am so high on this app right now that I just need to express how awesome it is working (so far). I am in China and have been using another VPN app which renders other apps and social media so slow that I gave up and haven’t checked Instagram in a month. On a whim I decided to try another VPN, this one, with no hopes or expectations whatsoever after experiencing the dismal performance of the other. Well to my complete surprise, it is so fast that the pages are loading as though I am back in the US. My only regret is that I assumed all VPN apps were the same for a month and didn’t try this one sooner. Maybe it’s only fast when you first download it - who knows. But like me, it can’t hurt to try.