1. Encounter a problem? Need to ask a question? Please call the MyUPMC Support line at 1-866-884-8579, option 2.
2. For the best experience, please update your mobile device or iPad to the latest iOS operating system.
3. If you experience issues, completely close the app, restart your device and open the application.
With MyUPMC, you can:
• Send a message directly to your doctor’s office anytime
• Schedule appointments with UPMC providers
• Access your medical records and doctors' notes
• Conveniently manage your family's health
• See your test results, medications, immunization history, and more
• Manage your appointments and save to your calendar
• Renew prescriptions without calling your doctor’s office
• Quickly view and pay your bills
• Find a UPMC doctor, including primary, pediatric, and specialty care providers, and request to schedule an appointment
Access is convenient, free, and secure!
For the best experience, please update your mobile device or iPad to the latest iOS operating system. If you experience issues, completely close the app, restart your device and open the application.
Encounter a problem? Need to ask a question? Please call the MyUPMC Support line at 1-866-884-8579, option 2. Have a suggestion or feedback? Email [email protected] Thank you!
Enjoying the MyUPMC app? Rate it now and let us know.
Great way to keep in touch
Anytime I’ve had a question about a test that was done this system was always up to let me know early as possible so it definitely can help for those who worry a lot like me about test and any findings . May save lives one day if you think about it with doctors being so busy to spread news to point a to point b you can have your access right in Palm of your fingers ready to get the ball going on ur health.. god bless the sick and hope that they find this system helpful as I did.
Could be a 5 if
I recall being able to see many of my repeat labs, side by side. Whether over months or years, I don’t recall. That was very helpful to me. Explaining a test would help as well. “ Lytes . “ Cute. Think we grew up at some point Electrolytes ? Makes sense to me. In a more perfect world it would be terrific for the patient to know exactly what your testing for. I use this app frequently. I check laboratory work more than once. I thought I could cancel an appointment on here too, no such luck. Room to improve.
I really like having access to my Drs, test results, appointments, etc
Although I prefer the setup of the original MyUPMC, I like having access to this site and use it often. Before you could access more information, but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. Example. Blood work through the years. You could track A1C, ALT, ASP, Glucose, etc. NOT sure why it’s gone. I just now get bombarded with upcoming appointments!