1. NOTE! Using Bluetooth headset brings additional delay to sound transmission.
2. The Listening device® app is not approved as a medical device or software and cannot be used as a hearing aid with doctor`s prescription.
3. -- Using a smartphone as a remote microphone while using Bluetooth headset for watching TV, etc.
4. -- Audio recorder/Dictaphone with amplification and personalization of sound to your hearing – TRIAL.
Use the power of your smartphone and latest technologies for maximum sound amplification.
You only need a simple headset in order to use it.
-- Automatic adjustment to hearing specifics - FREE;
-- Hearing correction for each ear - FREE;
-- Adaptation to different types of environment - FREE;
-- Full acoustic amplification up to 30 dB with a wired headset - FREE;
-- Built-in hearing test - FREE;
-- Amplification of quiet sounds without losing the overall volume (dynamic compression) - FREE;
-- Using 3 different options of sound amplification - FREE;
-- You will hear sounds and noises that you have not heard before, some familiar sounds can acquire with metallic aftersound, which can cause temporary discomfort. Use the built-in noise reduction function - FREE;
-- Support of Bluetooth headsets and Air Pods* - FREE.
-- Using a smartphone as a remote microphone while using Bluetooth headset for watching TV, etc. – TRIAL;
-- “Super Boost” - powerful sound amplification – TRIAL;
-- Ability to create an unlimited number of profiles for different sound situations – TRIAL;
-- Regulated noise suppression – eliminates background noise, increases speech intelligibility – TRIAL;
-- Audio recorder/Dictaphone with amplification and personalization of sound to your hearing – TRIAL.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
-- weekly subscription
-- monthly subscription
-- annual subscription
How the Subscription Works:
- Subscribers get full access to ALL FUNCTIONS OF THE APPLICATION;
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device;
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
*Using Bluetooth. NOTE! Using Bluetooth headset brings additional delay to sound transmission.
Possible echoing can appear.
The Listening device® app is not approved as a medical device or software and cannot be used as a hearing aid with doctor`s prescription.
Audiometric test provided in the application can be used only for app adjustment. Testing results are not a substitute for professional audiology tests and cannot be considered as a basis for diagnosis.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
- Terms of service: https://dectone.pro/site/terms
Wonderful App This App lets you test your hearing, allowing you to create different hearing profiles so that you can then use the App as a hearing aid in different environments. Sensible and wonderful. I can now hear without spending thousands (which I don't have) on hearing aids. Thank you very much for your great work. Sadly it did not work with my Samsung neo but I bought a IPad and it works perfectly with that.
Top of the line I am partially death from a sinus issue, I have not been able to hear for a while now. I took the hearing test on this and it's right on point to an actual one, so glad I found this app works beautifully. No mic feedback like other apps, this ones is just perfect!!
It works well
Like expensive hearing aids, this app filters out background noise when you're in a busy place like a restaurant, but you can also set it to amplify everything, like when you're walking through the park and want to hear the music of nature.