1. WORK is a minimalist app for working time tracking with a focus on fast data input.
2. The time tracking takes place with the help of the smart user guidance without occupying much time.
The time tracking takes place with the help of the smart user guidance without occupying much time. As a result, the app can be integrated into the daily work without disturbing it. For example changing the current task happens with 3 or less taps.
WORK is optimally integrated in iOS. For example, you can use your Apple Watch for time tracking. Of course you can also use WORK via Notification Actions or Siri Shortcuts. 3D-Touch Quick Actions are integrated as well as a Today Widget.
• Tracking working time
• Tracking breaks
• Absence management (vacation, illness, parental leave,...)
• Subsequent changing of working hours
• Subsequent adding of work blocks and breaks
• Evaluation of working hours
• Assigning tasks to projects
• Notifications at work start, at work end and during work
• Manual data backup
• Dark mode
• Apple Watch App
• Siri Shortcuts
• 3D Touch Quick Actions
• Today Widget
Extended functionality (in-app purchase necessary):
• Unlimited projects and tasks
• CSV export (Apple Numbers and Microsoft Excel)
Fantastic app for freelance timing. Simple and aesthetically pleasing.
Very easy to use. I’ve been using it to time myself freelancing and then generating the invoices manually. The export times feature is a nice thought but it doesn’t work very well. Interface looks great. It’s easy to understand what you need to do to start timing. Things I’d love to see: Disable the “add shortcut to Siri” popup That’s it. It’s a perfect app. 5 stars.
Finally a time tracking app that is simple
Unlike most time tracking apps, this app is not filled with bloat. It is awesome.