1. Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus, and InPrivate browsing.
2. With world class compatibility, performance, and new features, the new Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need.
3. Get the new Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, private and productive experience while you browse.
4. Microsoft Edge brings you performance, security, and privacy, all in one browser.
5. • Immersive Reader removes clutter (like ads and other distracting content) from articles and blog posts for a more streamlined reading experience.
Microsoft Edge brings you performance, security, and privacy, all in one browser. Browse the web anywhere with one seamless experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices.
Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus, and InPrivate browsing.
Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go.
With world class compatibility, performance, and new features, the new Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need.
The new Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalized and productive browsing experience
• Your favorites, passwords, Collections, and other saved data are securely synced across your signed-devices.
• Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
• Immersive Reader removes clutter (like ads and other distracting content) from articles and blog posts for a more streamlined reading experience.
• Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
Take control of your data
• New! Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you haven’t visited. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
Collect and organize on the go
• Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organize content you find on the web across your signed-in devices – now available on your mobile device.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close out of an InPrivate tab.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.*
Get the new Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, private and productive experience while you browse.
*This shopping feature is currently only available in the United States.
I have been using Edge for iOS since it was in the beta testing stage. I've really enjoyed experiencing its tweaks and improvements all along, to bring it ever closer to the quality of browser that I love in Windows 10. While it doesn't (yet) have all the functionality of the Windows version, it's stable and likeable enough that I've given it the prominent spot on my iPhone's and iPad's dock, instead of Safari. Granted, there are things Safari does better, but most things are just as good (if not better) on Edge. The built-in "Continue on PC" is extremely useful; I've used it countless times. Altogether, Edge for iOS is top-notch! I'm curious to see what else Microsoft has up its sleeve!
A Browser I’ve Been Waiting For
This is a very good browser for many reasons. The synchronization between my Windows 10 desktop and my iPhone is great. It is performed in app and requires no 3rd party software installation on my desktop. This is an advantage over iCloud sync via windows to phone in my opinion. Continue on desktop is nice because I like to be able to send a website to my desktop as well. However, this should be done seamlessly in my opinion because the feature can just as deadly be used on the Safari iPhone browser via continue on desktop app. The browser is also very speedy and loads content quickly story would expect.
I’ve used Internet Explorer, Google, Firefox, and other browsers and Edge is at the top for me. It may not have the most friendly or common of UI’s like Google or others but I like the simplicity of it and that the search is right there. I use primarily Microsoft Apps with Edge and they run smoothly with each other which is another upside! The addition of Microsoft Rewards is another great feature that gives you points just for searching things up, and all those points can be used for Gift Cards, Sweepstakes Entries, and a whole bunch of other cool things! I highly recommend this browser to be tried out if you haven’t already!