1. Achieve your goals through short personalized daily bodyweight workouts designed by certified GetFit fitness trainers and tailored to you.
2. HealthKit is used to synchronize with Apple Health and Activity, so you can export exercise data from our app to HealthKit and import fitness data, weight, and body measurements from HealthKit to our app.
3. Lose weight, tone muscles, or get into their dream shape with Home Fitness Workout by GetFit! Commit to a healthy habit today and see positive changes in no time.
- 42 club. Find the motivation, guidance, and tools to achieve life-long results without challenging your busy schedule. Build a healthy mindset in just 42 minutes a day.
- RocketBody AI. Game-changing Artificial intelligence is built to provide personalized workouts tailored to the current condition of your heart.
- Time-efficient workouts with no equipment. With these bodyweight workouts, you'll get the most out of your time, no matter how short it is, without any special equipment.
- Personalized and masterclass programs. Achieve your goals through short personalized daily bodyweight workouts designed by certified GetFit fitness trainers and tailored to you.
- Guidelines and tutorials. Video tutorials explain how to perform each exercise correctly, and with voice comments, timers, and a stopwatch, you'll be sure that you are doing everything the right way.
- Apple Watch support. Connect your Apple Watch and keep an eye on the progress with all the data recorded.
- Support and inspiration. Expand your knowledge, sharpen your mind, and share your thoughts on fitness, nutrition, and mindset on our Blog.
Start your fitness journey now, and take the first and most crucial step to reaching your goal by investing a few minutes today. Try it and see progress after the first day!
HealthKit is used to synchronize with Apple Health and Activity, so you can export exercise data from our app to HealthKit and import fitness data, weight, and body measurements from HealthKit to our app.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 3 months without a trial period
- 12 months with a 7-day free trial period
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless canceled 24 hours before the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Please note, you won’t be able to use app features without an active subscription.
Terms of Service: https://getfitapps.com/terms.html
Great Workouts with a Few Flaws
I love this app! This is just what I needed to step up my fitness and get stronger. Instructions are clear and helpful so you don’t injure yourself. Two suggestions for developers: 1) Add a way to see how long a workout is the next day so we can plan. I get up at 5am to work out, sometimes discovering my workout is 25 minutes and sometimes 70! It’s frustrating to not be able to plan. 2) There should be a list of equipment needed too. That way, when you start a workout, you don’t have to scramble for the right weights.
This is such an amazing app! In the start it asks for your age, height and weight. Then it asks you what your goal weight is and what you want to work on. You get to choose your level of difficulty and when you want to do it. It give you many exercises on the specific thing you want to work on and tells you how exactly to do the work out. No equipment is needed either! Extremely good and easy app and I recommend it if you are looking to do some easy workouts at home to lose those few extra pounds.
First day of free trial
I like the customized approach. It lets me pick problem areas and begin the process at my current level, but challenges me enough to move me forward. This app had me choose the number of days I work out, and select which days. I like that while I rest between exercises I am watching the next exercise demonstrated. That really helps with getting the proper form. It would be helpful if at the start it told me what I would need for that workout, (2 liter bottles, for example), so I could grab them before we start.