1. Note: Engage Wellbeing supports major activity trackers including Apple Health, Fitbit, and Garmin to conveniently synchronize your steps, food, and sleep data.
• See your healthcare, medical claims, and employer benefits in one place
• Access care and telehealth on-the-go
• Discover your employer perks and programs
• Earn points for hitting your wellbeing goals
Engage Wellbeing is available exclusively to individuals and their dependents who have access to Engage through their employee benefits program. Your app features will vary depending on how your employer is set up.
Note: Engage Wellbeing supports major activity trackers including Apple Health, Fitbit, and Garmin to conveniently synchronize your steps, food, and sleep data.
Not sure if your employer offers Engage? Ask your Human Resources department.
Dr Graham is amazing
We moved here from LA where we had amazing care for our daughter with Ulcerative Colitis. We were worried about her care once we moved to Richmond but luckily found Dr Graham. He is fantastic. Really knowledgeable, has deep experience in the field and is a nice person who cares about kids. We highly recommend Dr Graham and anyone in his practice.
So easy to use!
I’m really enjoying this new app. It allows connection and information with such ease. I spend all day on the phone for work and prefer not to have to call to get information on my plan and benefits. This app has been a Godsend allowing me to avoid hold and talk times!
Finally a simple app to help manage all my family's health needs in one place! We have found doctors, participated in my employer wellness programs, checked costs, reviewed claims, checked my deductible, saved money, and have everything at my finger tips (and in my pocket all the time)!