1. You must first create an account by accessing the MyUCSDChart website at myucsdchart.ucsd.edu and requesting an activation code.
With the MyUCSDHealth app you can:
· Review test results, medications, immunization history, and more
· Stay in touch with your physician
· Manage your appointments
· Upload health and fitness data, including data from Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
· View and pay your bill
· Access your family’s health information
You must first create an account by accessing the MyUCSDChart website at myucsdchart.ucsd.edu and requesting an activation code.
Looks good so far no problems. Every area of the app seems polish, will update if any hiccup comes along.
Super App !
This is a great use grade and really useful!
Lab history and message issues
While I think the app is overall a much easier platform to use, there are some issues that are new. When trying to open a link from the messages, ie a new lab result, an error message pops up. This happens even on links that have worked previously. Finally, the inability to view lab history in table or graph format is a valuable feature that is noticeably missing. Otherwise the app is great and I will continue to use it.