1. • View a trip countdown and get helpful reminders on your Home Screen by adding the new Vrbo Widget available only on iOS 14.
2. • Quickly access important booking details like check-in instructions, WiFi passwords, and arrival information -- even when you’re offline.
3. • Share important trip details with friends and family by adding them to your trip.
4. • Invite friends and family to join your Trip Board and help you plan.
5. • Find vacation homes you won’t find on many other travel sites.
• SEARCH from over 2 million unique places to stay in 190+ countries
• PLAN and collaborate with friends and family using Trip Boards
• BOOK securely from your phone or tablet
• TRAVEL anywhere and share trip details with your group
With the Vrbo app, you can:
• Browse vacation homes with pools, backyards, and all the room you need.
• Find vacation homes you won’t find on many other travel sites.
• Filter by what’s important to you and your group: price, location, amenities, and more.
• See property photos and reviews at a glance.
• Have questions about a property? Get quick answers from our virtual assistant.
• Tap the heart to easily save and compare places you love.
• Invite friends and family to join your Trip Board and help you plan.
• Leave comments and vote for your favorite properties.
• Keep your trip conversations in one place and chat with your group from anywhere
• Have questions? Message the owner or manager to ask about the property.
• Book and pay securely on the Vrbo app with your credit card.
• Quickly access important booking details like check-in instructions, WiFi passwords, and arrival information -- even when you’re offline.
• Share important trip details with friends and family by adding them to your trip.
• Access your conversations and message homeowners from your device anytime.
• View a trip countdown and get helpful reminders on your Home Screen by adding the new Vrbo Widget available only on iOS 14.
Note: currency is displayed as USD in the property listings unless otherwise noted. Please visit www.vrbo.com/mobile for more information about the Vrbo app.
Started reading the reviews and got a bit scared . Bugs are not my friend . But this house was great , cozy for all family members , owner quick to get in touch with info if we needed it . I did see my first centipede he was dead so it’s cool . Again it’s Kauai . I decided to make the gecko s part of the family since they eat bugs . Named them too . So if you here a loud chirp ( it’s Greg , from the Brady bunch . We had a great time and will be back for daughters wedding . So enjoy the house , perfect location to walk to store , ice cream shop or the bar .beach is pretty close too .house was clean and they had everything for making meals ( good to do to save money ) again thanks for a great time . Oh I put the band aid on screen in queen room , looked like it had a tear in it .
So I am writing my review on the app and my experience while staying at our Vrbo cabin! Our family decided to stay a couple nights in a charming cabin just outside of Chattanooga, Tennessee. We booked through the app and it seemed really easy to make all the arrangements. The owner of the property was quick to respond via email about some questions my husband had and send the information we needed to unlock the door to get in! I would say it’s pretty cool that you can make these kind of reservations through an app on your phone! So neat! We get to our cabin, park, get our two little kids out of the car and head inside our cabin! Get inside and find that the place hadn’t been cleaned from the last guests who had stayed there......We were in awhhh....So we tried to reach out to the property owner ASAP and let her know that the place was not ready for new guests! We waited a short time and still no reply. So we decided to contact Vrbo instead. They were very nice about it. They reached out to the property owner who then contacted us shortly after. Long story short, the property owner refunded our two night stay. We still had to pay taxes on that and was charged a cleaning deposit still of $100. Anyways. Vrbo doesn’t take financial responsibility for refunds etc. Its not their fault at all this happened. Anyways.
Works pretty good, but needs improved features
Not buggy at all, but functionality could be improved. The map feature is pretty limited - would be nice to be able to switch to satellite view, get directions, see what else is nearby, etc. The rate display is not great either - even though you enter in the date range when you search, you still have to select an entry and then select again to see what the total will be. And even though it shows the nightly rate when scrolling through the search results, just because one entry has a lower per night rate doesn’t mean the overall stay is cheaper, because taxes and fees are not factored in. So you could see one place for $200/night, and another for $215, but the total for the latter could end up being less overall. And lastly, when you share a property with someone, that person has to get the app to see it, instead of opening the website. P.S. While writing this review, I tried to select a word and “Look up…”, and then was locked out of the keyboard. I could select text but not type anymore. Not sure if that’s iOS or the app…