1. Learn with stories in different languages when you read text in your language to reference words and phrases and listen to the audio in the language you want to learn.
2. No need to spend time memorizing languages and vocabulary - just pick what languages you want to learn and start reading your favorite children’s stories, short stories, novels and more.
Learn a new language with Beelinguapp, the app that teaches you to read and speak a new language with bilingual audiobooks. Learn with stories in different languages when you read text in your language to reference words and phrases and listen to the audio in the language you want to learn.
If you’re familiar with language learning audiobooks, you’ll love Beelinguapp’s innovative method to learn a new language!
No need to spend time memorizing languages and vocabulary - just pick what languages you want to learn and start reading your favorite children’s stories, short stories, novels and more.
From Spanish to German to Arabic and more, Beelinguapp teaches you through fun and familiar text. Follow the words with karaoke-style scrolling text to learn a new language with ease.
Learn at your own pace with this fun and free language learning app and use your native language as a guide!
Language Learning Made Easy
• Learn a new language by reading different stories in the language of your choosing!
• Read the story simultaneously in YOUR language to reference what words or phrases means while you learn.
• Spanish, German, French and more languages on easy to listen audiobooks.
• Listen to audiobooks in any language even if your phone is sleeping.
• Learn languages by following the audiobook reader with a karaoke-style animation.
• Spanish, English, French, German and more – choose whatever language you want to read!
Great Stories in Different Genres & Languages
• Learn languages at your own pace and choose only the stories you want to read.
• Scrolling text lets you keep up with the story in both languages.
• Find audiobooks with stories of every genre - fairy tales, classics, novels and more.
• Sort stories based on your learning level to make learning languages easy.
Learn Different Languages:
No memorization, no flashcards – just simple read-along learning. Learn new languages at your own pace by reading your favorite stories side by side with Beelinguapp!
Just pick the language you want to learn, sit back and read!
Download Beelinguapp now and start learning languages for free!
Beelinguapp membership is a month to month subscription that begins at sign up. You can easily cancel through iTunes and there are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Terms and Conditions
I love the idea of this app. Reading with a voice-over as well as a direct translation to help decode new phrases and vocabulary makes something so intimidating much more accessible! It’s one of a few apps that is for intermediate learners rather than just beginners. However, it seems that the comprehension questions either don’t have enough room to finish the question or don’t have the correct answers marked as such. There were a few that I KNEW I chose the right answer but it still says I’m wrong. Overall, this app is incredible and could be very useful for many learners. Some of these fixes could make it much better!
Excellent modern language reader
I love the concept of this app! I’ve always learned language best by reading and this is a perfect way to do that while still hearing the language. The audio is especially useful for learning a language like Russian where the stress isn’t regular and easily guessed. Right now, it does seem like the visual place tracker has a tendency to fall behind what’s actually being read. It gets worse if I stop and start the audio and it would be nice if either that got fixed or I could turn off the tracking altogether. As it is, it’s just a visual distraction most of the time.
True Way to Learning a Language
Duolingo? No! Reading and immersion? Yes! One thing I wish this app contained was a spaced repetition system and flashcards. This would really help the learner immerse themselves and study easily. I recommend this app to language learners on their iPad. I know how hard it is to read some boring books in the language you are learning, the language learning as a game doesn’t really motivate me, motivates the user to keep earning gems from lessons, BUT, they aren’t truly learning anything much. I prefer these kind of apps much more.