1. - Use our “What’s in Your Kitchen” feature as a way to search for recipes in the Tasty app based on the ingredients you already have at home! Simply tell us 3 ingredients you want to use and we’ll show you recipes you can prepare.
2. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete all account information, including saved recipes and tips.
3. If you’d like to delete your tasty.co account, log in and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete User.
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by what matters to you such as dietary needs like vegan and gluten-free, difficulty, cuisine, and more.
- Use our “What’s in Your Kitchen” feature as a way to search for recipes in the Tasty app based on the ingredients you already have at home! Simply tell us 3 ingredients you want to use and we’ll show you recipes you can prepare.
- Add recipes to your ‘My Recipes’ to save them for later.
- Shop for the ingredients you need to make your favorite Tasty recipes and pick them up at Walmart
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at [email protected] so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
If you’d like to delete your tasty.co account, log in and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete User. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete all account information, including saved recipes and tips. This will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for; to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email. This will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms. To delete your other accounts, please go to those platforms.
Great for normal people
I have issues with many recipe apps because most recipes call for one or two random things that are expensive, difficult to substitute, and/or hard to find. Or they claim to be “easy” or “only 30 minutes”... which may be true for chefs or very practiced cooks, but not for normal people who just want new recipes to try. Tasty actually has doable recipes with things most people have on hand. There are of course more difficult or obscure recipes, but most of them are straightforward and geared toward people who don’t have a crazy amount of experience in the kitchen but also aren’t totally green. I seriously check this app every day hoping for new recipes. 😋 My only complaint is that you can’t organize the recipe books yourself. If you save a recipe, it automatically gets filed in “dinners” or “desserts” or whatever, which can make it a little harder to track down a particular recipe.
Best Cooking App!
I absolutely love using this app! It’s so helpful, it’s easy, it’s TASTY! Everything I’ve made using this app has been a favorite with my family. Thank Goodness for this app too because I had zero experience cook anything! Ever. After I got married the pressure to make dinner every night was very stressful, now I simply open my app and I’ve either saved something yummy or find something new to try. Thank you so much for making this. I don’t know what I would do without it. My favorite thing about this, is how I can save recipes so it’s easy to find something you’ve already made or would like to try. I also really enjoy that there A TON of variety, not just the dishes but also the levels of “difficulty”, and honestly even the “harder” dishes are so simple to make because of the set by step. Love, love, LOVE this app! Thank you!!
Best Recipe's Ever
I don't normally bake or cook anything, but when I first got this app, I browsed through some of their recipes and I felt like making every single recipe. I literally use this app for anything I want to make. Their recipes are so creative and delicious It also easily explains what you need and what your supposed to do. Their videos are also very easy to follow even on some hard recipes. I personally like using the step by step mode which shows each step chronically with a segment of the video that plays repeatedly and a caption of what you are supposed to do. I really like this app because instead of watching those long videos, this app does it in a fast pace which would reduce your time watching. Something that I would like that they add to this app is a section where you can comment on the recipes and give feedback.