1. The Adobe Scan scanner app turns your device into a powerful portable scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR) and allows you to save to multiple files formats including PDF and JPEG.
2. • Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
3. • Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader.
4. Scan anything — receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards — with text you can reuse from each PDF and photo scan.
5. • Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR).
6. • The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
7. • The Adobe Scan PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable.
Shocked and Awed!!!! Excellent tool!
Incredibly handy, effective, and helpful. Take a moment how to learn how to use this app/software, and you won’t be disappointed. I’m not even super techy and it wasn’t hard to operate. I really could go on and on, but give it a try and you’ll definitely see yourself, especially if you’re a regular desktop to PC scanner. Ahhhhhmazing! If you don’t have access to a desktop scanner, or can’t get yours up and running, or on the go and can’t get to one and need to scan something, this is hands down one handy app. For personal or business use, it’s going to deliver. With this app on the go, you could literally work from the tailgate of your truck if you had to. It’s actually so cool and easy, it makes you want to scan stuff that you’d normally not, or put off. If you can hold your tablet or phone steady for pictures, then you can scan with this. Not to mention all the extra tools and features. As always, through the decades of use, the app continues to deliver and stay up on top of the technology game.
Great for anyone who wants to get paper to digital with as all Adobe tools.
The software is free, more intricate than it may seem, easy to use, and is backed by the comittment of the app, Inc. Product continues to improve, and combined with Acrobat or other the app iPad Pro apps, just about as good for someone who preserves, categorizes, presents, and shares documents after easy editing and repesoitory in the Creative or Document clouds. In the end, its user choice, with some good alternatives, but this has long term potential and integration is important for ease of use and quality control. I always return to this app after trying everything else new. The developers I believe, will maintain their pride in applying knowledge from so many areas within the app, that it will become a “Professional” Standard in not too long. Enjoy watching techology change at an accelerating pace. We are envisioning capabilities as though they will come to fuition in a year, but what we can only imagine now, is already very likely a reaity in the making all around us. Thanks the app. DDoherty
Office on the Run, in the Car, in Court or Anywhere!
I work outside my physical office many days of the week and find this has been an awesome tool that I can use anywhere to document transactions, take pictures of signed documents, checks that I write, letters that I receive, or simply anything at all that I want to document for later records or proof of events. I can photograph flat objects like documents, any kind of paper, even 3-D items I want to remember. I can photograph people and/or places and just click the button and I have a PDF record of the transaction, the person(s), the place where something happened or even a scenic shot.i can access the PDF documents from the cloud wherever I am, and using the app Professional Version add text, images, diagrams, notes or even other images and then easily distribute by email to friends, family or colleagues. Makes the job of documenting business or pleasure a breeze! I highly recommend it for anyone who works in the field, out of the office, or from a home office.