1. The Xfinity app is the easiest way to activate your Internet service, get online in minutes, and set up your home network — no technician needed.
2. Create your own WiFi name and password, assign user profiles, and view and control connected devices.
3. Help keep your loved ones safer online with Advanced Security, included at no extra cost.
4. And get always-on support with 24/7 real-time help and support right from the app with Xfinity Assistant.
5. Check network status, view your plan details, and even pay your bill, all from the palm of your hand.
6. Pause WiFi for family time, set kid-safe browsing and much more with powerful parental controls.
Plus, customers with an xFi Gateway get a powerful, more secure connection for your home with exclusive xFi features included in the app:
• Protect your network. Help keep your loved ones safer online with Advanced Security, included at no extra cost.
• Enjoy the ultimate control. Create your own WiFi name and password, assign user profiles, and view and control connected devices.
• Have peace of mind. Pause WiFi for family time, set kid-safe browsing and much more with powerful parental controls.
• Help improve WiFi coverage. Assess the strength of your WiFi and even order an xFi Pod, right from the app.
Getting started is simple. All you need is your Xfinity ID and the password you set up when you signed up for Xfinity Internet.
Need help signing in?
- If you don't have an Xfinity ID yet, create one here: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing Xfinity ID: xfinity.com/id
- Or reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Learn more about your options related to 'California Civil Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info' at www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
xFi protection is the most amazingly powerful easy to use WiFi security app. I’ve always been skeptical about using my WiFi do to Securiity threats. Now with xFi I can enjoy my high speed WiFi connection with amazing security features at ease. xFi is very easy to use with understanding instructions. With xFi I was able to instantly get protected. Most of all I’m able to see who’s on my WiFi. I had no clue anyone with Little knowledge could steal your WiFi and use it to read your private information even use your internet data at your expense. I had about 6 threats removed from my WiFi connection literally 10 seconds after installing xFi security app. I’m now able to see who’s on and off my WiFi. Now I can stop any unknown phone, laptop, computer most of all spy technology and more at a push of a button. With xFi security I can now speed up my WiFi connection also run a connection test on any device. There’s easy to use troubleshooting for any device having trouble connecting to your WiFi. xFi has much more features to get that stress of being hacked off your shoulders. It’s a must have security app. I recommend anyone having troubles or not having any troubles to prevent any threats and all to install xFi security app. This amazing security app from xFi is a huge relief to me and my family. Thank you xFi for a job well done. Regards Mr. Santiago
Assistance with new modem activation
After much disappointing WiFi service and speed in my home, it was suggested to swap in my modem at one of the Xfinity’s stores for another which I did yesterday afternoon. By evening, I did not have things right because nothing was working and now, no phone line active. I elected to “chat” for help (now 10pm) and was connected to a tech savvy person, Prathamesh. Thank goodness! What a kind and patient employee who started the process of getting me activated. After an hour, I lost Prathamesh from the several browser drops and had hoped it would get resolved. By the time I finished my evening, I went back to check the modem and I was fully up and running!!! I was thrilled and so grateful to Prathamesh for continuing on and completing the process for me! I commend and kudos to Comcast/Infinity for having such an outstanding and totally Customer Service oriented employee in your company! It has turned my opinion of the Customer Service Dept around. Because of Prathamesh, I will continue to be one of Comcast/Xfinity’s customers. Thank you, Cherie Alley
So Far So Good
Switched to the 250gig level modem about a month ago. Since that time we have consistently gotten speeds between 250 and 300 gig. Then three days ago I got an email stating after a review of our account, we qualified for free WiFi extender pods. Received them today and they installed without a hitch. Now my three floor home has excellent signal strength everywhere I have measured. I appreciate that for the most part, we receive consistent service with very little downtime. I own all XFINITY services(TV, WiFi, VOIP, Home Security and wireless Phone) and although by no means cheap, we receive ours services with little disruption which in this day and age I feel is the number one measure of service. If I was asked for criticisms, I would list their automated phone system which I find cumbersome and the fact that they utilize customer service representatives who have English as a second language and for me, are difficult to understand.