1. Join the thousands of educators, and parents already using ClassTag school messenger app to manage teacher parent communication.
2. Whether you're in the classroom, at home, or anywhere in between, ClassTag makes it easy to connect and build an amazing classroom community all while earning supplies and goodies for the classroom for using the app.
3. * REACH MORE PARENTS - Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, files, and give remind announcements.
4. Get free classroom supplies and other goodies from our partners, just for using ClassTag classroom app (which is also free).
=> 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GET CLASSTAG CLASSROOM APP:
* EVERYONE’S INVITED - Parents don’t have to download an app to join the classroom.
* REACH MORE PARENTS - Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, files, and give remind announcements.
* MULTI-LANGUAGE - Translate messages into more than 50 languages.
* BETTER TOOLS FOR TEACHERS - Parent teacher conferences, calendars, volunteering and donation requests instantly.
* SCHOOL MESSENGER APP - ClassTag’s smart remind messages can reach parents on any device anywhere.
=> EARN CLASSROOM SUPPLIES AND GOODIES:
Get free classroom supplies and other goodies from our partners, just for using ClassTag classroom app (which is also free). Read that again if you like.
=> TIME TO TAKE ACTION:
Join the thousands of educators, and parents already using ClassTag school messenger app to manage teacher parent communication.
Love this app!
I am truly loving they app. It is just what I had been looking for! I am a 5th grade teacher and had been on the hunt for a website or app that would enable me to communicate quickly with parents. I wanted to be able to not only send announcements, but also post photos quickly and communicate with parents individually or small groups. But, most of all, I wanted something that would alert the parents when I posted something new. And ClassTag does just that! I also love the ability to pin something to the top of the feed and I love the look of the feed. The only thing I wish it had was the ability for parents to comment on postings. BUT that feature is coming and I could not be more excited. Thank you for developing this awesome app!
Amazing Communication Tool
I’ve used other apps to communicate with my students’ parents but none of them had the features ClassTag has. In addition to sending out regular messages about what’s happening in our classroom as an e-newsletter, I also schedule conferences, set up sign-ups for class parties, send and receive private messages from individual and small groups of parents, create a Spanish version of any texts, AND see stats on who’s reading my e-newsletter and who I need to follow up with using a printed version. Parents can choose to receive my updates via the app or email, and decide whether they want their information kept private, and can communicate with each other. I absolutely love this!
I love ClassTag, I love all the services it provides. It makes life easier to do it from this app and it’s even better to earn some coins to redeem for different rewards for the classroom use. That being said, my school required a behavior app this year and so I’m shuffling between dojo and classtag. I wish that classtag offers the behavior side but just have the option of turning it off for those who did not want to use it. I hate that I’m shuffling between an app that I love for communication with parents and sharing events and things happening in the classroom and an app that I am required to have for the behavior side of things that also has communication aspect but not the other things I love about classtag.