1. Our app provides unprecedented medical realism, enabled by the accurate simulation of human tissue dynamics, realistic scope optics, and moving fluids to recreate life-like airway procedures.
2. Perform challenging airway procedures, sharpen your intubation skills, and earn CME with Airway Ex, the first professional video game for practicing Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and medical professionals who perform airway procedures.
3. We also provide a new modality for earning continuing medical education (CME) credits for completing airway procedures in-app.
In Airway Ex, you can:
- Explore realistic airway procedures recreated from real cases submitted by doctors
- Train on the latest endoscopic devices with realistic range of motion, lens optics, and scope behaviors
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits when you play through cases
- Get scored on skill, speed, damage, bleeding, navigation, recall, and more
- Treat patients that are responsive with changes in tissue behavior, breathing, bleeding, and fluids/secretions
- Monitor responsive Sp02 and HR vital signs based on stability or distress caused to virtual patient
MORE ABOUT AIRWAY EX:
Our app provides unprecedented medical realism, enabled by the accurate simulation of human tissue dynamics, realistic scope optics, and moving fluids to recreate life-like airway procedures. We also provide a new modality for earning continuing medical education (CME) credits for completing airway procedures in-app.
Virtual patient cases are modeled from actual surgical procedures submitted by doctors. Each case is vetted by medical experts with clinical simulation training experience from top hospitals. Airway Ex lets you train using ultra-realistic patient scenarios with high-quality, immersive simulations.
- Anesthesiology News
- Becker's ASC Review
- Chicago Tribune
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Crain's Chicago Business
- Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry (MDDI)
Find out more at www.levelex.com/games/airway-ex.
Note: Airway Ex uses Apple's Metal graphics API to support advanced fluid and soft tissue simulation. For an optimal experience, devices with Apple A7 or higher are recommended.
Helpful for non-physicians
As a speech-language pathologist, I find the app to be a unique and interactive way to visualize the anatomy I am constantly assessing and treating in my practice. It may be especially helpful for SLPs who perform FEES studies, and those who work frequently with vocal fold dysfunction and upper airway disorders/injuries. Of course, the CME feature is not applicable to me (but an excellent idea!), but it's an addicting simulation none-the-less, in addition to being educational, as noted above. May I suggest to the developers that an app such as this for SLPs would likely be well received? ;)
Me and my brother go to the hospital a lot... And we sometimes have to go for this reason. I always wondered what it’s like for them. This is a great way to find out. I’m 10 years old, and this game is for me uncomfortable, but I’m not sure for others. This is great for practice and other reasons I truly do recommend it. Anyways that’s my opinion. Thank you!
So after using this app during CRNA school I got several compliments on my technique/skills driving the fiber-optic for several intubations. Thanks!... below is my original review after using the app only a few months. Now having used it for over a year I can fully say that this app is an amazing idea/trainer.