1. Download your music from cloud storages in Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive.
2. Import your music from WiFi transfer(PC/Mac), iTunes file sharing, iCloud.
Download your music from cloud storages in Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive.
Import your music from WiFi transfer(PC/Mac), iTunes file sharing, iCloud.
- Supported formats: mp3, m4a, and FLAC, more…
- Listen offline – no internet or WiFi needed
- Create, rename, edit playlists and more
- Full-featured media player
- Sleep timer
- Lock screen playback controls
- Background music playback
- Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle
App is great but it keeps crashing. How come the app doesn’t play music in the background? Music turns off as soon as I close app. How do I keep music playing?
It’s really convenient! I would just like to know how to add a picture/thumbnail to the audio file for playback. Other than that, keep up the great work!
Update fixed crashing , no problems (: