1. myAir™ is a support program that enables you to track your sleep therapy with your ResMed AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 CPAP machine (Air10™).
2. In addition to personalized data, myAir also provides you with helpful tips and educational videos for long-term therapy comfort and success.
3. After each therapy session, your Air10 machine automatically uploads data to myAir.
4. Note: myAir is only available for ResMed AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 machines with built-in wireless connectivity*.
Whether you're new to CPAP or a long time user, myAir allows you to easily follow your progress. After each therapy session, your Air10 machine automatically uploads data to myAir. You can then sign in and view important information about your therapy at your convenience.
In addition to personalized data, myAir also provides you with helpful tips and educational videos for long-term therapy comfort and success.
• A myAir score showing a daily snapshot of your therapy
• Detailed metrics to help track your therapy progress
• Automated, personalized coaching and support
• Videos and guides to answer common questions
• Encouragement to help you stay engaged and build confidence
• A therapy summary report to keep for your records or to share
Learn more at ResMed.com/myAir.
Note: myAir is only available for ResMed AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 machines with built-in wireless connectivity*. For the AirMini™ machine, please download the AirMini by ResMed app. iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S are not supported.
*Wireless communication depends on network availability
Here’s a Very Positive Review
I read so many negative reviews that I hesitated in wanting to get a ResMed vs. Respironics, who’s app has excellent reviews. Granted, I’ve only had my new CPAP 2 nights, but I think the app is great! I’m a nurse and I see who the data can be useful clinical data. It shows important information such as apnic events. I would like it to add a feature where I can enter how I feel after each night usage. I like how it is Apple Watch friendly and I know when my data is available.
Useful, quick glance of CPAP stats
I have used this app daily for a couple years to monitor my CPAP therapy. It’s easy to use and allows clear tracking of my statistics. Recently the app had an update to include a detailed report that has further breakdown, like the doctor is able to view. I LOVE having access to this report without waiting to visit the doctor. A very good added feature. The only issue I’m having is the most recent data is not displayed onscreen after the update. I have to scroll over to view it. I liked being able to click on the “seal” or “events” heading to immediately view last nights data without scrolling. I think now it’s showing the beginning of the month instead. It may seem like a small change, but was confusing at first because I thought I was missing data since the dashboard numbers didn’t seem to be reflected in the detail screen, only to discover I now need to scroll to see it.
Works reasonably well
But, ResMed should consider tweets/improvements First, prior to getting my new AirSense 10 in May, I had a Phillips device for ~7.5 years. It never told me if there were leaks, unless “major”. I rarely get More than 3-4 pets due to “Leaks.” Additional Suggestions of how to reduce would be helpful. MyAir only provides data in “home” country via WiFi. It does not work it seems in other countries at all. Something about WiFi refs, they say. What about providing the data via Bluetooth connection to app in phone or tablet. As they have it now, I won’t see any of the data until we’re back home after being away for 5 weeks.