1. * Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
2. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period.
3. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
4. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
IMPROVE YOUR AWAKENING:
- Wake up rested at the optimal time - don't feel groggy anymore!
- Sync with Apple Music to use your favorite tunes as an alarm - set your mood for the day
TRACK & ANALYZE YOUR SLEEP:
- Set your Sleep Goal and track Sleep Debt - stay motivated to get enough hours of sleep
- Track your sleep patterns - focus on sleeping not only long enough but well enough
- Know your Sleep Quality - make adjustments to your daily habits to get your quality % up
- Get helpful weekly stats
UNWIND YOUR MIND BEFORE SLEEP:
- Fall asleep to relaxing sounds & classical melodies
- Listen to Dream Radio: doze off to AI-generated music and hypnotic visuals
GET HELPFUL INSIGHTS:
- Receive daily personal sleep advice and explore worldwide sleep statistics with "Insights"
- Get Weather Forecast at your location in the morning to plan the day easily
KEEP YOUR SLEEP DATA SYNCED & SECURED:
- Sync your data with the Apple Health app
- Backup your sleep data and restore it whenever you need it
Sleepzy + Apple Watch = More Fun
Monitor your sleep with Apple Watch - the clear and easy-to-use interface will help you overview what was going on while you're asleep
Go Premium to:
- Dive deep into insights with advanced stats and track your progress over time
- Find out whether you snore
- Listen to a wider variety of relaxing sounds & classical music
- Use special breathing technics to calm your mind
- Unlock all sleep insights
- Get rid of ads
Please note that movement and noise from pets or a partner may impact results.
Start waking up stress-free at the best moment possible. Revolutionize your mornings!
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
For complete access to all features, you will need to allow access to the following:
* Microphone – so the app can analyze your sleep and record your night sounds.
* Notifications – so the alarm will ring.
* Media Library Access – so you can set your own music as an alarm sound.
* Health App – so you can export your data to Apple Health.
* Location – so you can receive the weather forecast for your area.
California Privacy Notice: http://www.thriveport.com/privacypolicy/index.html#h
This all is so cool and useful
I really love this app. I saw some other reviews saying it has a lot of ads or that it thinks as soon as they set the phone down they're asleep... I haven't had that problem at ALL. I don't think I've seen any ads (or so little that I forgot them) and it shows I'm awake for a while before I actually fall asleep. That could just be because I move a LOT when going to sleep; but either way it's perfect for me. It's also really interesting to see the sleep analysis, I don't know how accurate it is but it seems to be pretty true... and it's really cool to see. And it reminds you how much sleep debt you need to catch up on which is ALSO cool, plus the wake up within a half hour of when you need to be up is nice, as it can pick when you are in the lightest sleep and ready to be woken up. My only issue is that I have to remember to unplug my headphones or else it'll just play in them (I usually listen to music before bed, and often I fall asleep and they fall out of my ears) but thats a small price to pay for a great alarm clock!
Great App for Waking Up
There’s only two, okay maybe three, downsides to this app. 1) I can’t tell Siri to “turn on the Sleepzy alarm” which really isn’t a downside so much as an inconvenience for like one night where I was too tired to tap tap on my phone. 2) If I’ve had a sleepless night Sleepzy wakes me up close to the minimum time for the allowed range. I’m sure we can all agree when I get upset at getting up after sitting there frustrated I couldn’t sleep 30ish minutes before I would normally get up. Again, it’s a circumstantial thing. 3) I honestly forgot my 3rd most likely circumstantial problem with Sleepzy. Honestly though guys the App is pretty great, free or otherwise. The reason why I am not giving it the full five stars is not because it’s not a great app but because it doesn’t really stick out when compared to similar apps. It gets the job done for free, yes, but it doesn’t offer much in terms of uniqueness.
Resolving the problem of battery life.
Your recommendation to keep the phone plugged into an outlet all night suggests that your research team hasn’t contacted phone manufacturers for their suggestions. After my iPhone 8 Plus reaches a full charge during the night, it attempts recycling repeatedly to maintain full charge. These attempts drain my long-term battery life. My suggestion: charge the battery to at least 80% before sleep time. Place it near the bed in the unplugged position. This level of charge will power Sleepzy throughout the night and sound the alarm at the appointed time, thus eliminating the permanent battery drain. Research this suggestion and respond to the accuracy of my suggestion.