1. Pick a track from your music collection or Voloco's free beat library to sing or rap over, and Voloco will guess the key of the track and tune your voice to that key.
EASY TO SHARE
Voloco allows you to record your performances in audio or video so you can easily share them. Create your own music video selfie! Post it to Instagram and tag us. If we like it, we'll share it to our social media accounts.
If you want to finish your mix with another app, that's easy. You can rap or sing over a track, record yourself, and export just your vocals for final mixing elsewhere.
Check out some of the professional-quality tracks users have made with Voloco in the Top Tracks section of the app.
Select a beat from the beat library to rap or sing over.
DOZENS OF PRESETS
Voloco features eight vocal effect preset packs:
Starter: Two flavors of auto vocal tune, a rich harmony preset, a monster vocoder, and noise reduction.
Modern Rap I: Add stereo width, thickness, and heft to your vocals.
Modern Rap II: Extended harmonies and effects that are great for ad-libs.
P-Tain: Extreme pitch correction plus seventh chords. Perfect for RnB and rap.
Bon Hiver: Lush harmonies and auto vocal tune in the style of Bon Iver's song "Woods."
8 Bit Chip: Bleeps and boops like your favorite games from the 80's
Duft Pank: Funky vocoder sounds similar to a certain French electronic duo.
Sitar Hero: Inspired by Indian classical music.
• Monthly with a 7 (or 30) day free trial
• Yearly with a 7 (or 30) day free trial
• The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings
Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/voloco-terms
Great but it’s weird with the iPhone X
So I’ve had this app for a long time... since the iPhone 6... but since the iPhone X doesn’t have a headphone jack to plug a headset in( talking through the mic on the headset to hear yourself through the headphones) it’s a bit weird. It picks up the talking through the bottom of the phone... if it were possible to add something in the settings to change which exact mircophone the input was coming from... it would be amazing. If this is already a possible feature, may I please be told how to fix this? It would be a great help!!!
I have been using this app for probably almost 3 weeks and I really like it I’m convinced that it’s probably worth my money so I’m gonna go ahead and get a good one and on top of that I would like to state that somehow they should try to re-up the app and allow you to play music that being recorded on a separate device like for example I would like to use my headphones and mic to record and also have my music playing on a speaker for my helper to help me mix Other than that hands-down I really like the app
Saved the cost of hardware solution
With the free option I got a chance to test to see it worked for my application. Using a piezo barrel pickup on clarinet I was able to get an awesome harmony effect. Need to see if there anything I can use in the paid solution. Tried VoxSyn and that was just ok if you want anolog synth effects but this app gives a nicer acoustic solution. Definitely not going to spend @$400 for hardware and only use a few settings. The iOS solution also has more options than the Mas vst at this point in time.