1. Join now for 7 days of free workouts and motivation! SWEAT features: Fitness Tracker - Workout & Fitness Planning: • 28-minute workouts using minimal equipment • Workout with easy-to-follow exercises in resistance, challenge, cool down, rehabilitation and cardio • Gym-based workouts, including weight-training programs.
2. Get fit with the largest fitness community of women worldwide! Gear up for the new year and get the fitness motivation you need with SWEAT, the personal training app featuring Kayla Itsines and elite female personal trainers.
3. Everything you need to start living your best life! SWEAT hosts programs by world-class female personal trainers, including: • Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal equipment.
4. • Kelsey Wells’ PWR & PWR at Home weight-training programs include gym-based and home-based resistance workouts for women to sculpt muscle, burn fat and increase overall fitness.
5. Tracking & Fitness Motivation: • Track weekly progress • Share photos from your workouts with friends and the SWEAT community to stay motivated • Participate in global women's fitness challenges.
6. • Available in 8 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (simplified) SWEAT makes women's health and fitness easier using a new, interactive personal trainer app.
7. • Chontel Duncan's FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts are ideal for women wanting to lose weight and increase fitness.
Puts this gym rat through her paces
I’m in the first week of the workout and wholly cow! Let me start by saying I was already in good shape, particularly aerobic wise. I downloaded the app to see if I could use it in place of my expensive gym membership. I also wanted to tone up a bit more. This app puts me through my paces! I love how flexible it is and how the workouts are only 28 minutes each. I’m a busy teacher and mom of six-year-old twins so it needs to work around my life. I can fit in a 28-minute workout in the morning or after they’re in bed. After only a week, I’m feeling more toned already. I’m not following the eating plan because I already track macros and calories. So far, I love it! I can’t wait to see my progress pics in three weeks. Update 8/7/18: I’m now on Week 19 (+4 of Beginner). While I haven’t been perfect, this program has gotten me into the best shape of my life. I was always fit aerobically. However, I couldn’t do burpees and push-ups to save my life. Now I can!! They’re not perfect but I can knock out 15-20 or each in a row. I love that the program fits around my busy life and I can even take it traveling. So happy I found this app!! I would like it better if I could add friends so we could challenge each other and track each other’s fitness.
Helping me get fit for my wedding dress!
I love love love this app! I have been using this since the fall to get in shape for my wedding and I can’t wait to show off the results in my low back dress! I actually look forward to going to the gym and enjoy every part of my workout (even when it is tough!) Kelsey’s program is awesome because it changes every week so you never get bored. The gym equipment portions are great and accessible for those who don’t feel as confident using them. The flexibility between programs is also perfect for me with a busy schedule. Sometimes if I can’t make it to the gym I will do a Kayla Itsines BBG workout at home, and be sore for about a week after!! I am also really excited that Kelsey has come out with a home workout program as well! The one thing I would change about the app is on Monday’s it automatically changes what week you are on and you have to manually go back and change it if you weren’t finished with that particular week. I like to finish all the workouts in each week before i move on, but most of the time I only can get to the gym three to four times a week so it is hard to complete all the workouts in that time. If the weeks didn’t automatically update, this app would be perfect!
User friendly and helpful!
I'm new to fitness in general, but so far I'm a huge fan of this app! I read a bunch of reviews here and it seems like the app has made a lot of improvements since some of these were posted. You can pause any workout and then continue, and if you decide to restart a work out, you can do that any time. There are even other options for workouts to substitute or try in addition. You can also play your own music while using the app- it's easy to connect. There is a tab at the top that tells you exactly what equipment you will need for each work out, and you can preview each move of the workout before you start. I don't consider myself super tech savvy but I find it very easy to use and understand. It does reset every Monday, so you are kind of locked in to a Monday- Sunday schedule, but you don't have to go in a specific order and you can space the workouts out over the week however you want. If you are trying the 1 week trial, definitely download it on a Monday. I started it on a Wednesday and then on Sunday the trial ended. I didn't mind much because I was sold on the program and was planning to get the full version anyway, but if you want to get the most out of the trial, start on Monday.