1. To install your ringtones, SMS/mail/calendar/alarm tones, and other tones and alerts, you will have to follow our instructions and then sync your device with iTunes.
2. Now you have the ability to fully customize your phone by choosing your own ringtone and adding a live wallpaper on your lock screen.
3. Live Wallpapers can only work on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6s & 6s Plus.
Beautify your screen with inimitable live wallpapers and impress friends with amazing ringtones!
Let your device become a source of self-expression, inspiration, and joy.
Now you have the ability to fully customize your phone by choosing your own ringtone and adding a live wallpaper on your lock screen.
With Ringtones for iPhone, you’ll get:
– Our all-new ringtones catalog with the freshest ringtones
– An easy-to-use live wallpaper and ringtone maker
– A huge catalog of Live Wallpapers
– Full iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max support
– Regular content updates
– Special holiday content renewals
Key Wallpaper Features:
– Extensive gallery full of stunning live wallpapers for every taste
– Live Wallpapers, ASMR, Themes, and Wallpapers categories
– Live Wallpaper Maker – turn your videos into awesome live wallpapers
Key Ringtone Features:
– Browse categories with thousands of new and popular ringtones for iPhone
– Create unlimited ringtones using songs from your library
– Edit all saved ringtones, text tones, and alert tones in your “My Tones” library
– Use the microphone to record ringtones for iPhone, text tones, and alert tones
Download our app now and get cool ringtones for iPhone and fascinating live wallpapers! Replace your old default ringtones with our brand new ones and boring images on the screen with live wallpapers!
To install your ringtones, SMS/mail/calendar/alarm tones, and other tones and alerts, you will have to follow our instructions and then sync your device with iTunes.
Live Wallpapers can only work on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6s & 6s Plus.
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
– You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features within the app
– Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Yellow bar stays put
There is a yellow bar to indicate where you are inside of the selected waveform of music that fits into the time restraint of whatever type of file your making (40 sec for ringtone, 8 sec or text tone, etc.) when you play the passage it starts right where it is was last playing; this is awesome. When it cycles through the end of the selected wave form it restarts where it was last left? What the heck?! This might be useful for some folks, but it’s a buggy disaster for me trying to make a tone with any kind of speed. Perhaps, this is some thing that could be added in setting with a toggle switch? When I get to the end of my selected waveform area, I expect that it will start replaying at the beginning of the waveform area I have selected, not at the last place it was started from. Thanks guys, great app!
So far so good
Of course they want me to rate the app immediately; but, so far so good. The ads are already driving me crazy but only because the ones that keep coming up can't be closed out for what feels like forever. Ads are to be expected though as the app is free to us and given that it's not an app I'll spend hours on every day... it's worth it. Provided the tones transfer well into use, it's a keeper.
Honestly, the only ringtone app I haven’t deleted
I love making my own ringtones because like, why buy them? I had tried so many before this one (you can look at my download history) and I ended up deleting all of them because they always ended up being janky. This is the only one that I’ve kept that has done exactly what I need it to do without hesitation.