1. What The Forecast?!! is an accurate weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside.
2. - Over 9607 obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
3. - Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
4. - Hot, Cold, and Dew Point Thresholds that allow you to customize the weather phrases.
5. - Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, Snap, etc.
6. - Listen to the latest weather saying in different voices.
7. - Accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
8. - Descriptions of basic weather terms used in the app.
What The Forecast?!! is an accurate weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
- Over 9607 obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (ON, SOME, MINIMAL, OFF).**
- Listen to the latest weather saying in different voices.
- Accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
- Daily forecasts for 10 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Weather alerts from NOAA.
- Hot, Cold, and Dew Point Thresholds that allow you to customize the weather phrases.
- Moon Phase.
- Air Quality, Arthritis, Migraine, Sinus, Cold/Flu, and Bee Indices.
- Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
- Select from U.S. or metric units in the app Settings.
- Descriptions of basic weather terms used in the app.
- Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, Snap, etc.
**Make sure you go into the What The Forecast?!! app settings and set the profanity setting to "ON" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you...).
Informative and entertaining!
I absolutely love this app. It takes some real genius and talent to create a useful application. To make an app entertaining takes creativity a unique perspective on life. This application is both very useful and uniquely entertaining. I expect a weather application to be informative but funny as well? What a great idea! The developers have really delivered in both aspects. Every time I open the app, I get very accurate and up-to-date information on the weather which is very important to me. Secondly, I get a daily dose of humor that is refreshingly edgy. I'd gladly pay for the app, but I'm very appreciative of the fact that it's free. Thanks are in order for the developers and fist bumps to whoever had the guts to make it so entertaining! Great job, folks!!
Makes me laugh, love it!
Love this app, and look forward to it on a daily basis! They continually update it, try to catch and fix all bugs, and generally just continue to improve it. The sayings are hysterical, and the fact that they continue to take input from their customers is great. The most recent update allows me to push a new comment, and I love being able to look at other parts of the country where my friends are and get comments for their area also. Love the ability to set my hot and cold points, as you are correct, my idea of cold and hot are far different than my husbands! Don’t stop making improvements, and greatly appreciate what you do!
Martha, Martha, Martha!?!?
I love this app! It's accurate, it's funny, it keeps me entertained for much longer than I should be playing with it (why do I need to know the weather in Kuala Lumpur when I can't locate it on a globe? Because it doesn't get humid enough in California to warrant some prolifically profanity laden forecasts and I feel like I'm being deprived of some AMAZING weather descriptions so I travel the world through the app to see what I'm missing). My only complaint (more of a whinge really) is that my favourite weather voice, Martha from the UK, seems to have lost her job. Moira, Tessa and Karen are alright, but please reinstate Martha! Update: Thank you, thank you, thank you! So happy she's back in business!