1. *Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
HOOKED UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION:
- You must subscribe for unlimited access to our full story catalog and premium content
- The subscription is $19.99 monthly*
- You'll be able to read unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Questions? Email [email protected] for help!
I understand why they call it hooked!
These stories keeps you so entertained it’s unbelievable. I always find myself going to this app to read the next story. I also really like that some are a couple of “chapters” so it draws you in more to see what is going to happen next. There has not been one story yet that I haven’t smiled, chuckled or was shocked while reading these on my phone. I do not understand why people gave a 1 or 2 star review. Reviews are for how entertaining or good an app is, not to bash them for having to wait 15 mins to keep reading on. Honestly 15 mins isn’t that long, and if you really don’t want to wait, then pay for the subscription. Yes it’s $15 a month but come on people, this IS a business and they need to make money somehow so they can keep growing. I personally don’t want to pay for the subscription either so I just wait the 15 mins, it’s really not that bad. Honestly. I secretly like it because it forces me to put down my phone because I’m so hooked to this app! Thanks guys!
Great App But......
.... I love the app it is great. I really love that you can get it and read stories for free that are decently long. The stories are addicting, dramatic, scary, and mysterious. I love reading them especially The Watcher and Clowns, but I wish there was a in app way where you could write your own stories. Like you guys could add an editor button and a New Story button because I have some great ideas for some stories. So this app would be five star if it had a edit button. So please editors of this app please, please, please add an editor mode. Just think how many more people downloading your app if someone told their friend, “Hey do you have any Romantic, Horror, Sci-fi, it mystery ideas. If so Download Hooked, so you can make your own stories.” If you do end up adding this feature thank you. Sincerely, - A Hooter
Good but annoying
This app is one of my favorite apps on my phone. I’ve read many stories on it and so far all of them have been super interesting. I (personally) like the horror ones. But their are a few things that I think they should change about this app. 1st of all I think it’s stupid that you have to wait 15 Minutes during a story. And sometime the 15 min thingy will pop up at random parts in the story and it’s really annoying. I think they should change this so that it’s only like 5 min and it doesn’t pop up in the middle of the stories. 2nd of all to see any pictures or to skip the 15 min you have to get “Hooked Unlimited” which cost $15 for a month. I still think they should have this but not for EVERY picture because usually the pictures are there to move the story along but when you can’t see them you have no idea what’s happening. Other then these things I think the app it pretty good and has great stories.