1. The Salesforce Events app is the best way to stay connected to everything happening while you are onsite at any Salesforce event, including Dreamforce, World Tours, TrailheaDX, and Connections.
2. There's a lot going on at Salesforce events! We've worked hard to bring you an amazing events app to help you make the most of it, and it's 100% built on the Salesforce platform.
Some of the best ways to use the Events App:
• Check Home for what is happening now and next at the event
• Explore the overall session lineup using Schedule
• Build your personalized schedule through Agenda Builder
• See profiles and other details for event Sponsors
• Get important schedules and other details in Info
• Watch keynotes and other sessions via Salesforce Live
There's a lot going on at Salesforce events! We've worked hard to bring you an amazing events app to help you make the most of it, and it's 100% built on the Salesforce platform. Download the app and get started now to make this your best Salesforce event ever!
Amplified my experience at Salesforce Events!
The Salesforce Events app has helped me navigate my way to get the most out of every salesforce event. Important, it’s helped me find out the details I need to stay connected, eat lunch, and plan my onsite schedule before I even get there. I highly recommend this app if you’re attending a Salesforce event. Especially if you’re attending Dreamforce, the interactive map shows how to find everything you need. The Einstein Bot is so awesome, what a great new feature!
I noticed here and at Dreamforce the free lanyards do not have safety releases. I work with the Postal Service and I am frequently around automation equipment. I can’t where these lanyards there. Even in a non-industrial environment if a person wears your lanyards they place their safety in jeopardy wearing one of these. Imagine getting out of an Uber ride and while shutting the door one of these lanyards gets caught in the door and the driver takes off after blaring his/her music. The customer could get seriously hurt. Salesforce is about making the world a better place. Safety should be at the top of the list. Remember at all the Salesforce events a large majority of the attendees use Uber type rides/public transportation. Just a thought from someone who had spent a lot of time around OSHA and industrial safety regulations/initiatives.
Helpful app for first time attendee
Agenda wasn’t loading properly on day one & I have a survey that won’t load properly. Otherwise, this app has been extremely helpful to me in finding my way around & getting in what I came to get in at my first Dreamforce!