1. - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of the chosen package.
3. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
4. - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
5. Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster.
6. - All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
7. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me and Counting Stars, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard!
How it works:
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your piano skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of the chosen package.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- 3 months recurring subscription for $59.99 (USD)
- 6 months recurring subscription for $89.99 (USD)
- Yearly recurring subscription for $119.99 (USD)
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Motivation to learn piano
This app is simply a motivating tool to learn piano and it works pretty good. I had a little problem with recognition, not enough to complain. Choses of songs to practice are great and you feel like a rock star on Essentials 1st level, because you already got to play Imagine. The system is neat. Each chapter teaches you a new skill and very visual concept of it makes me motivated to get all notes right, so I get stuck hours playing same song until perfection. I also try to play sheet music for beginners and oh god, how boring those are, so I switch to the app. There are few minuses... Sometimes I feel that finger positions are odd, but you can go ahead and figure out the way you can play it more comfortably. I would like to be able to see songs as a sheet too, so it’s easier to learn them by heart. Otherwise, this app is great. It’s a bit expensive, but teacher would cost much more. I think if I ever get to a higher level in the app and then go to the classes it would be a perfect way to polish my knowledge, but at this point I do feel that I am growing with every lesson I take! Great job
Avid user for half a year so far...
I have to say this product is absolutely fantastic. I’m a music major at a University, and this product has not only kept me up to speed with practice that pushes me in super modern way, but it has also but me ahead in certain aspects compared to my contemporaries. I have recommended this to everyone that has seen me play some piano, and my piano teacher absolutely loves the fact that I’ve added this app to my practice regimine. Is there room for growth? Absolutely. But as someone who somewhat lost touch with his piano playing, it’s definitely gotten me back up to speed and then some and continues to help me learn about different musical genres and improves my playing ability. It’s a bargain. Something like this would normally cost half a grand or more. And you are getting something that isn’t judging you are talking about you. It’s to the point and get’s it done. Can’t wait for it to continue updating and pushing the musical envelope. Now get one for sight singing too ;).
Very Useful and Cute
I really do love this app! It’s cute and useful and it’s designed beautifully. The lessons are good for beginners and it’s easy to use. The only reason why it falls short of five stars is for two reasons: the fact it doesn’t register the audio of my keyboard very well and makes me do practice mode even if I’m hitting the correct keys and that since the keyboard used in the app is 49 keys long and mine is 61, the placement of where my hands are aren’t the same as on the app. For the last thing, I know it’s out of my control the number of keys on the keyboard, but it would definitely be easier if there was a setting you could change where you could say how many keys your keyboard is. The way the app sets you up to learn is by your thumb being 1 and your index finger being 2 and so on, and on my keyboard it’s in a very uncomfortable and awkward position to play in and I bet the people who are in the same position as me can agree. Also, I have tried turning my phone’s volume down and the things the app suggests but it still tends to be a bit glitchy. Other then the two little things the app is good at what it does and I recommend it for beginners :)