1. CashSync is a simple, convenient accounting tool with multiple accounts and currencies, cloud synchronization, shared accounting, a reminder system, interactive reports, a built-in calculator, and a currency converter.
2. After the expiration of the free trial period, your iTunes Account will be automatically charged for the following period if the subscription is not canceled.
- Sync with the server and multiple devices.¹
- Share accounting with your friends or family.¹
- Really multiple currencies: over 160 currencies and exchange rates supported.
- A built-in reminder system and repeated actions.
- A built-in calculator.
- A built-in currency converter.
- Customizable categories.
- Transfers between accounts (Double-entry bookkeeping system supported).
- A clean, intuitive, and well thought-out design.
- Simple interactive reports.
- Security code at the start (Touch ID and Face ID).¹
The app offers a paid subscription with a trial period — CashSync PRO.
The subscription price starts from $0.99 converted to your currency. The trial period is one week.
The advantages of CashSync PRO: Cloud data synchronization and a joint record, transaction export and search, security code and backup.
After the expiration of the free trial period, your iTunes Account will be automatically charged for the following period if the subscription is not canceled.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage and cancel your subscription in your iTunes account settings.
The subscription is not tied to your CashSync profile, it is tied only to your Apple ID.
Privacy and Terms: https://cashsync.pro/en/agreement
If you have any notes or suggestions on the localization of the app, please email us [email protected]
¹ A PRO-subscription is required