1. ○ You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account.
2. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
3. ○ You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
With Slideshow maker you can make fun music videos just following 4-steps:
1. Select photos & video clips from your photos gallery or any Photos app
2. Add your favorite music, set timing, cool filters, and text & Emoji
3. Share to your friends!
4. Save "Slideshows" privately so only you can see them
Slideshow Maker FEATURES:
+ Add photos and video clips
+ Awesome filters
+ Set the speed of the video as fast/slow as you like
+ Edit videos with creative effects and filters
+ Share video to your favorite apps with your friends and families instantly
+ Clear interface and easy gestures
Have any Questions? Comments?
Please contact us at: https://slideshowmaker.co/#contact-us
We are happy to help you always.
To get access to cloud service and other paid features, please purchase our Slideshow Maker subscription plan, below is detail:
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TOS:
We offer an auto-renewing subscription option:
○ Subscriptions are starting from USD $8.99 / month with 3 days free trial
○ Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
○ You will be able to access the full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
○ Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
○ Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
○ Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
○ No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
○ You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
○ You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
○ Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- Slideshow maker team