1. Noto is free to use, including iCloud Sync support.
- Powerful text editing tools
- Bold / Italic / Underline / Strikethrough / Highlight
- Number list / Bullet list / Check list
- Unlimited attachments (Pro):
- Image / Video / Scan / Drawing / File
- Table / Block quote / Code / Math Equation
- Dark mode
- iCloud sync
- Organize with gesture
- Export to HTML, Markdown, PDF, & JPG
- Lock notes (Pro)
- Desktop class organization
- Drag to reorder your list and paragraph
- Drag to organize your notes
- Rapid multi select
Noto is free to use, including iCloud Sync support.
Unlock Noto Pro to enable all features including
* Note lock
* Support future Noto development
Terms and Conditions: https://noto.ink/terms
What I’ve been looking for
So I’ve been looking for a perfect (for me) note taking app for a while and I think I finally found it. This app reminds me a lot of notion, which I love. However, i still want to be able to create drawings. which this app supports. And the way in which you can add code and math formulas is really nice. Also it’s free? And the pro version for a year only costs 11€?? That’s not something one can complain about! The only thing that is missing for me is support for windows, since that is my main machine. I hope something is in the work but I will somehow make this work for now.
This app seams almost perfect, but ...
This app seams almost perfect, but one important thing I am missing: The screen is not moving into the horizontal mode when I turn the phone. Especially when I want to use an external keyboard it is beneficial to use it in the horizontal mode. Is there a reason why this is not implemented?
Leider deutliche Performance Probleme bei der Bearbeitung von Tabellen. Dadurch nahezu unbrauchbar für mich.