1. The books fall into these categories: business, entrepreneurship, management, leadership, self-improvement, personal development, productivity, time management, psychology, habits, health, fitness, nutrition, money, investing, economics, marketing, sales, history, philosophy, science, mindfulness, happiness, communication skills, dating, and relationships.
Nothing replaces reading a great book cover-to-cover. But have you ever left one unfinished? Instead, use StoryShots™ to learn or review the key takeaways of bestselling nonfiction books in minutes.
Enjoy the key takeaways of 300+ bestsellers online for free.
Some people like to read. Some like to listen. Others like to watch an animation. You can do all three with StoryShots!
We want to make the core lessons of the world's best books accessible to everyone, regardless of their budget, time, and learning preference.
TRY BOOKS BEFORE BUYING THEM TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY
The key takeaways of each book are on average 15 minutes long. If you read just two books a day using StoryShots, every year, you can save more than $10,000 not buying books that will end up gathering dust on your bookshelf and 9 weeks not reading books that will disappoint you.
The books fall into these categories: business, entrepreneurship, management, leadership, self-improvement, personal development, productivity, time management, psychology, habits, health, fitness, nutrition, money, investing, economics, marketing, sales, history, philosophy, science, mindfulness, happiness, communication skills, dating, and relationships.
We have content in 18 different languages including Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, French, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Persian, German, and Turkish.
StoryShots™ is for you if you:
* get frustrated when an author repeats the same concept over and over
* want to challenge yourself to read more
* are a visual learner and prefer to watch a video or animation
* feel guilty about not reading a recommended book
* can't get through your growing stack of must-read books
* want to be more efficient and productive by learning on the go
* need to learn the big ideas of a book before attending an event or walking into a meeting
* want to review the key takeaways of a bestseller you've read before
The key ideas are carefully handpicked from thousands of Youtube channels, TED talks, podcasts, and blogs. Think of them as condensed ebooks, audiobooks, and cartoon adaptations of bestsellers. Learn the wisdom the authors have gained over 10000 hours of hard work in just 15 minutes.
YOU CAN'T MAKE MORE TIME BUT YOU CAN MAKE THE MOST OF IT
Download the app now and discover your next life-changing book.
STORYSHOTS SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
StoryShots offers a free version with a monthly and annual premium subscription for offline downloads. not displaying ads, highlighting, note-taking, and more. To get the subscription, go to the side menu and tap on Get premium benefits.
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly or annual subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.