1. All monthly subscriptions begin with a free trial, after which a recurring charge of $2.99 per month.
2. All yearly subscriptions are charged $29.99 at the time of purchase, with a recurring charge billed annually.
3. It’s constantly updated to make sure you never miss important events in politics, sports, entertainment, and more.
It integrates into your routine so you’re always in the know, from AM to PM, Monday to Friday. Plus it helps you maximize your downtime on weekends too. Try the app for free. After that, pay less than a cup of coffee a month. We’re making it easier for you to live a smarter life, and there’s a lot that comes with that...
DAILY AM NEWS
Wake up every weekday with the news you need to know to start your day. All nonpartisan. All in one place. All in 5 mins or less.
CALENDAR OF IMPORTANT EVENTS
Our calendar syncs directly with yours to make sure you always know what’s coming up and can plan ahead for your routine. It’s constantly updated to make sure you never miss important events in politics, sports, entertainment, and more. Plus, you can choose which categories to follow to make it your own.
READS & RECS
Every weekday, you’ll get a list of curated picks. Including what we’re watching, listening to, cooking, reading, and more. Consider your downtime managed.
BIG STORY BREAKDOWNS
The app offers Skimm Guides that go deep on the stories shaping our world. Go down a rabbit hole on everything from the evolution of America’s political parties to immigration in the US.
ON THE GO AUDIO
Get audio episodes that break down complex stories and connect the dots on why they matter.
In-app purchase subscription required. All monthly subscriptions begin with a free trial, after which a recurring charge of $2.99 per month. All yearly subscriptions are charged $29.99 at the time of purchase, with a recurring charge billed annually.
- Subscription options: monthly subscription of $2.99 per month, or yearly subscription of $29.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication