1. With the CareCredit Mobile App, you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and retail locations that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay bills from participating doctors and healthcare providers in the network.
2. • Search for providers, partners, and retail locations that accept the CareCredit credit card.
Easy Set-Up and Login Access
• Securely log into your CareCredit account with your username and password then enable Touch ID® or Face ID® (on supported devices) to make logging into the app even more convenient. If you’ve never accessed your account online; tap, “I’ve never logged in before” to get started.
• Looking for help or information about the app? Simply tap the "?" icon at the top right of the login screen to access contact information, login assistance, and FAQs at any time.
Secure Digital Card Access
• Your CareCredit credit card is preloaded when you log in. Just access the Summary and swipe down to view your digital card.
• Your CareCredit digital card can be used for purchases within the network of enrolled providers.
Convenient Account Management
• View your CareCredit statements and manage your statement delivery preferences 24/7.
• Make monthly payments to your CareCredit account.
• Always know where your account stands. Check your balance and credit limit anytime, anywhere.
• View your promotional purchase details, transaction & payment history.
• Make payments directly to your doctor or healthcare provider with CareCredit.
Find a Location
• Search for providers, partners, and retail locations that accept the CareCredit credit card.
• Save and quickly access your favorite locations.
• Use the map view to explore nearby CareCredit Network locations and get directions.
• Set custom notifications to remind you about payments and changes to your account.
• Access to helpful information, cardholder resources, and tips for using credit wisely in the Knowledge Center.
Learn More: https://www.carecredit.com/app