A few things to note and do before cancelling:
It is Very Easy to Cancel a Guitar Tuner subscription. (**Crowdsourced from Guitar Tuner and Justuseapp users)
If you haven't rated Guitar Tuner cancellation policy yet, Rate it here →.
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
- Weekly at $1.99 without a free trial
- Weekly with a 7-day free trial at $7.99
- Yearly at $37.99
- Yearly with a 3-day free trial at $79.99
- The subscription includes unlimited access to PRO services such as Tune Guard™ for safe tuning, all instruments, and all games.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
Removing card details from Guitar Tuner if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your Guitar Tuner subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
DoubleTune is an advanced tuning app created by professional musicians. It’s suitable for tuning a range of string musical instruments, learning new chords and refreshing your memory of already-learned ones. Competitive educational games are equally useful for beginners and mastered guitar players. One way or another, DoubleTune is a must-have app for any musician. Made by experienced guitarists, it is simple, fast, intuitive and accurate. It’s perfect for tuning acoustic, electric and bass guitars, along with ukulele, banjo, violin and cello. - Choose between a range of tuning presets and modes: - Tune Guard™; - Standard and Popular tunings (6 and 12 strings); - Drop and Double Drop; - Open, Modal and Lower; - Ukulele tunings; - Bass guitar tunings; - Chromatic tuner; - Auto and Manual modes; Tune Guard™ is a smart feature that helps you tune safely. It warns you with both visual red signal and string highlighting when this string is too tight and is about to break. The mode is designed to help beginners and inexperienced musicians save their strings, time and money. You can easily tune: - Electric and Acoustic guitars; - Western and Classic guitars; - Bass 4 and 5 strings; - Ukulele; - Violin; - Cello; - Mandolin; - Viola; - Balalaika; - Banjo; - And any other string instruments. Get the most out of DoubleTune games: - Learn chords! Hone your skills and get familiar with many of common chords. These entertaining games focus on chords and chord diagrams. You can easil...