We have made it super easy to cancel MyRadar Weather Radar Pro subscription
at the root to avoid any and all mediums "Aviation Data Systems, Inc" (the developer) uses to bill you.
A few things to note and do before cancelling:
It is Difficult to Cancel a MyRadar Weather Radar Pro subscription. (**Crowdsourced from MyRadar Weather Radar Pro and Justuseapp users)
If you haven't rated MyRadar Weather Radar Pro cancellation policy yet, Rate it here →.
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
- Identical to the free version of MyRadar but without ads
- Pricing: $3.99
- Real-time hurricane tracking: provides additional data including cone of probability and detailed synopsis from the National Hurricane Center
- Professional radar pack: allows greater detail of radar from individual stations, users can select individual radar stations around the US, select the radar tilt angle, and also change the radar product being displayed
- Pricing: Not specified
- Not required in order to use MyRadar
- Pricing: $24.99 USD per year
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
Removing card details from MyRadar Weather Radar Pro if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your MyRadar Weather Radar Pro subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
Thanks to everyone for making MyRadar so successful, with over 50 million downloads! MyRadar Pro is IDENTICAL to the free version of MyRadar; it comes without the ads by default. MyRadar is a fast, powerful, easy-to-use weather app that displays animated weather radar around your current location and to quickly show what weather is coming your way. Just start the app; your location pops up with animated live radar, with radar loop lengths of up to two hours. This basic functionality provides the quickest way to get a snapshot of the weather on-the-go, and it's what has made MyRadar so successful over the years. Check your phone and get an instant assessment of the weather that will impact your day. In addition to the live radar, MyRadar has an ever-increasing list of weather and environmentally-related data layers that you can overlay on top of the map; our animated winds layer shows a breathtaking visual representation of both surface winds and winds at the jetstream level; the frontal boundaries layer shows high and low pressure systems as well as frontal boundaries themselves; the earthquakes layer is a great way to stay on top of the latest reports on seismic activity, completely customizable as to severity and time; our hurricane layer allows users to stay on top of the latest tropical storm and hurricane activity throughout the world; the aviation layer overlays AIRMETs, SIGMETs and other aviation-related data, including the ability to track flights and display thei...