We have made it super easy to cancel Transact eAccounts subscription
at the root to avoid any and all mediums "Transact Campus Inc" (the developer) uses to bill you.
A few things to note and do before cancelling:
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
eAccounts mobile for participating campuses and institutions
- Pricing: Free (but requires subscription and activation by the campus or institution)
- Key Features:
- View account balances
- Track recent transactions
- Add money to accounts using Apple Pay or a previously-saved payment method
- Add ID card to Apple Wallet (select campuses)
- Report cards lost or found
- Change PIN
- Campus or institution must subscribe to eAccounts service
- Campus or institution must enable mobile features to provide access to users
- Wi-Fi or cellular data plan for Internet access
Removing card details from Transact eAccounts if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your Transact eAccounts subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
For users at participating campuses and institutions, eAccounts mobile makes it easy to view account balances, add money and track recent transactions. At select campuses, users can now add their ID card to Wallet to access places like your residence hall, the library, and events; or pay for laundry, snacks, and dinners using their iPhone and Apple Watch. Key Features & Benefits: • View account balances • Track recent transactions • Add money to accounts using Apple Pay or a previously-saved payment method • Add your ID card to Apple Wallet (select campuses) • Report cards lost or found • Change PIN Requirements: • Campus or institution must subscribe to eAccounts service • Campus or institution must enable mobile features to provide access to users • Wi-Fi or cellular data plan for Internet access Contact your campus ID card office to check availability.