We have made it super easy to cancel Toyota subscription
at the root to avoid any and all mediums "Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc." (the developer) uses to bill you.
A few things to note and do before cancelling:
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
- Basic Plan: Free for the first three years on select 2010 or newer, for Hawaii customers, 2018 or newer capable vehicles. Includes features such as remote start/stop, lock/unlock doors, find parked vehicle, guest driver alerts and notifications, and vehicle maintenance alerts and health reports.
- Remote Connect: $8/month or $80/year. Includes all Basic Plan features plus remote start/stop with climate control, vehicle finder, and guest driver profile.
- Safety Connect: $3/month or $30/year. Includes automatic collision notification, emergency assistance, stolen vehicle locator, and roadside assistance.
- Service Connect: $8/month or $80/year. Includes all Basic Plan features plus maintenance alerts, vehicle health reports, and service scheduling.
- Premium Audio: $8/month or $80/year. Includes all Basic Plan features plus integrated streaming of favorite audio services and user profile customization.
- Destination Assist: $8/month or $80/year. Includes all Basic Plan features plus access to a live agent to help with destination searches and directions.
- Dynamic Navigation: $12/month or $120/year. Includes all Basic Plan features plus real-time traffic updates and predictive navigation.
- Dynamic Navigation with JBL: $15/month or $150/year. Includes all Basic Plan features plus real-time traffic updates, predictive navigation, and premium JBL audio system.
Removing card details from Toyota if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your Toyota subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
By MANSOR AHMADI5 months ago
Hello, I bought a Toyota highlander with three packages like tire, gap and other one I forgot. They told me that I will be able to cancel those packages and now I do not know how to do it.
By Hussien9 months ago
No any problem. I proud of Toyota.Toyota is my favourite car. But I sick of the Toyota app to register. My email password can not get through to register with my.Toyota.com.au. Maybe after I delete the previous, I will create the account again.
Created to provide a more convenient way to manage your vehicle, the this app app gives you even more ways to stay connected to your vehicle. Featuring our range of Connected Services(1)(on select 2010 or newer, for Hawaii customers, 2018 or newer capable vehicles), simply sign up to activate, or manage your vehicle’s own Connected Services and you could soon be enjoying great features like: • Remotely start/stop your vehicle(2) Start your vehicle and even warm or cool the interior based on the last climate-control settings. • Lock/Unlock your doors Not sure if you remembered to lock your vehicle? Not anymore. Remotely lock and unlock your doors and receive confirmation once the action is complete. • Find your parked vehicle Forgotten where you parked? Use the Last Parked Location feature in your app to guide you to your vehicle's last known parked location. • Guest Drivers Alerts and Notifications Set predetermined driver privileges by activating the Guest Driver Profile in your app and get notified if limits are exceeded. • Vehicle maintenance alerts and health reports Check your maintenance alerts and see your vehicle’s health status in just a few taps. • Drive Pulse Use Drive Pulse to monitor how you drive and learn how to become an even more efficient driver! With select 2022 vehicles, experience a range of new Connected Services features designed to help you get the most out of your vehicle and assist you every day. Some of the new features you can enjoy...