A few things to note and do before cancelling:
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
- Length of subscription & Price of subscription:
- Weekly (First 3 day free trial): $2.99 per week
- Monthly (First 3 day free trial): $9.99 per month
- Yearly (First 3 day free trial): $19.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
- View Stars adds new features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel anytime a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Removing card details from Star Gazer if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your Star Gazer subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
By Terri Schur1 week ago
I want to cancel my subscription that started early this morning. I had a three day trial period. Please cancel today 11.11.23 Thank you
Take a look at the stars, planets, galaxies, and constellations. Learn about the astronomical objects that are in our galaxy. Give an answer to some of the most curious questions of our own planet, and get fun looking at the stars and their movements just by pointing your device to the sky. • Interact with planets and stars in 3D view, and learn about the galaxy just by moving your fingers across the screen. • Learn the names of stars, planets, constellations, satellites, and any other astronomical object interacting with them in an intuitive user interface. • Discover planets, stars, and constellations’ current position and learn about their orbital period right while they are moving with our Augmented Reality feature for you to have a better idea about our solar system. • Capture those spaces that look more interesting for you, and save screenshots to your gallery with just a tap on the screen. • Look for constellations or planets in the space; get interesting information about them, and discover their current position in the space. • Create a completely customizable list of your favorite planets and keep informed about their information. • Read interesting articles about the planets in the solar system, and study interesting facts about black holes, galaxies, black eyes, meteorites, comets, or anything you want to know about the space. • Learn interesting facts about your own planet that you maybe did not know. • Take a look at real-time moon position, and explore time zon...