We have made it super easy to cancel Fishing Points - Fishing App subscription
at the root to avoid any and all mediums "Grega Cucnik" (the developer) uses to bill you.
A few things to note and do before cancelling:
It is Very Easy to Cancel a Fishing Points subscription. (**Crowdsourced from Fishing Points and Justuseapp users)
If you haven't rated Fishing Points cancellation policy yet, Rate it here →.
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
- Premium version available on a yearly or monthly subscription basis
- Price may vary depending on location
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase
- Current period cannot be canceled
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- The subscription will renew at the same cost.
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
|If Billed Once||$17.99|
Removing card details from Fishing Points if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your Fishing Points subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
By Melissa Porotschnig1 year ago
I want to cancel my subscription but it won't let me. I just keep going around and around and not taking me to the write place. Please help.
By Carlos Pena2 years ago
I want to completely remove the app and not be billed again but there is not an option to do that. The app is active and asks me to choose an monthly or yearly option which I do not want.
Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast. Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing and hunting locations, spots, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view from Google Maps or use offline mode with nautical charts (US - NOAA) for boating. Suitable for saltwater anglers (inshore or offshore fishing at open seas and oceans) and freshwater anglers (lakes, rivers) applying various fishing techniques fly fishing, bass fishing, boat fishing, kayak fishing, ice fishing. Know your depths, fish smarter, find and catch more with worldwide nautical charts. Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, sun, moon, marine, waves and tide information are added automatically. FIND YOUR LOCATIONS • Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints with 40+ new markers and 10 colours to choose from • Record trolling paths and trotlines • Draw trolling routes and tracks • Find saved locations with GPS • Worldwide nautical charts • Measure distances • Set anchor location, monitor your movements and get alerted if you exceed allowed distance FORECAST • Daily fish activity forecast • Best fishing times calendar • Feeding times (major and minor times) MARINE FORECAST • Hourly waves forecast (waves, swell, wind waves) • Sea temperature (SST) • Sea currents WEATHER & TIDES • Current weather conditions and hourly forecast • Wind forecast...