We have made it super easy to cancel Slideshow Maker w Music subscription
at the root to avoid any and all mediums "KITE GAMES STUDIO" (the developer) uses to bill you.
A few things to note and do before cancelling:
**Gotten from publicly available data and the appstores.
- Benefits: Access to all premium themes, premium music, use voice over, create longer slideshow with up to 100 photos, remove ads & watermark.
- Subscription plans: Weekly for $4.99, monthly for $9.99, and yearly for $49.99.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off in your Account Settings after purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The cost of renewal will be charged to your account 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
- Any cancellation of subscription will be effective at the end of the current period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
Removing card details from Slideshow Maker w Music if you subscribed directly is very tricky. Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So you will have to make do with some few tricks before and after subscribing on websites in the future.
Before Signing up or Subscribing:
To cancel your Slideshow Maker w Music subscription on PayPal, do the following:
Leave a comment:
Create beautiful musical slideshow from photos & share on social media with just few taps. There are lots of music and theme to choose from. A brief about the Tools are given below Theme - select a theme of your choice Media - hold and drag to re-order photos - add caption to your slides - crop and adjust photo frame - delete a photo or add more photos Music - add your own music - add music from our premium sound tracks - use record to add voice over - hold and drag the wave to adjust the starting position of your music Speed - adjust speed of your slideshow from four presets - total duration of your slideshow will be adjusted with the speed preset Ratio - select a ratio for your slideshow output Thanks for downloading Slideshow Maker Disclaimer: you might be required to sign up for an auto-renewable in-app purchase in order to access all features and functionalities of this app Subscription information - Benefits: get access to all premium themes, premium music, use voice over, create longer slideshow with up to 100 photos, remove ads & watermark. - Subscription plans: weekly, monthly and yearly. - Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account as soon as you confirm your purchase. - You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. - Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. - The cost of renewal will b...