Bright Parenting Software
Company Name: Bright Systems
About: Bright Computing develops management software for advanced IT including high performance computing (HPC),Big Data, and OpenStack clouds.
Headquarters: San Jose, California, United States.
Product Details and Description of Bright Parenting
● Bite-sized lessons help you understand your child’s development, encourage better behavior, and help you feel more confident as a parent.
● Daily nudges keep the skills you’re learning top of mind and inspire you to easily create more positive parenting moments each day.
● Shareable content allows you, your partner and any caregivers to all be on the same page about what strategies work best for your child.
● Parent coaches answer questions with a trusted response within 24 hours.
● Deep library of organized, engaging content allows you to save lessons for quick refreshes.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS WHO:
Want to enjoy parenting more with instant access to evidence-based parenting advice.
Are moving out of the baby stage and want to understand the their toddler’s behavior. Or are moving out of the toddler stage and want to be on top of big-kid development.
Are looking for solutions for “in the moment” problems, like tantrums, not listening, being fearful, and more.
Want customized parenting content that speaks to their situation after completing a quick 5-minute assessment.
Want to feel more in sync with their partner by agreeing on the best strategies and steps for their child.
“Bright’s changing the way my wife and I parent!”
“The 5-minute lessons have made such an enormous difference.”
“It’s changed the way I’ve reacted to situations with my kids...for the better.”
“Bright is like having a third parent around. I really like the bedtime lesson.”
“It gets me out of my parenting ruts by reminding me of techniques I forget to use.”
“When my partner and I are both on the same page, I feel less frustration.”
“Anything that can help on the fly like this is a godsend to me.”
Subscription pricing and terms:
Bright offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $4.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $39.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the Bright Premium Content while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.getbright.com/terms
Top Bright Parenting Reviews
Review by A.D.D.300
Sharing a fun app!! Bright Parenting... this app has fun and witty parenting tips. It’s a ton of parenting books simplified and condensed then made super accessible. ALL this great info in one cute app. You can tweak it for each child, a behavior you may need advice in or you’d like to tweak. Turn on notifications and get a daily reminder with a helpful parenting tip. I have kids 16, 13, 9 and still find this useful and a fun reminder to work on my parenting skills. Don’t tell my kids but I don’t know it ALL and maybe you can relate... with each kiddo you relax a little and this helps keep you in the game. Bonus! it’s FREE!
Review by ❤️erika💃
Every parent at some point has wished their child came with an owners manual. Well here you go. It’s a pocket manual with a quick reference guide and tech support (coach guidance),lol sort of. It’s so helpful to be reminded of parenting techniques I forget to use. Having it in my view is preventing parenting ruts. This app has also allowed for better communication between us as parents. When we are communicating together to her and the three of us are all on the same page, the tension in our household melts away. It really is amazing that something this simple can be so effective.
Review by ags20
This App is invaluable! The daily practices are my favorite bite-sized tips on the small things that make a HUGE difference to help be be a better parent. and honestly, they remind me that I want to be a better parent too, and can. It’s also great and all too rare that the tone here isn’t fearful or judgy - just good solid practical suggestions of easy important things Thanks Bright!
Have a Problem with Bright Parenting? Report Issue
Why should I report an Issue with Bright Parenting?
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Bright Parenting to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
- If you are a Bright Parenting customer and are running into a problem, Justuseapp might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using Bright Parenting.
You must log in to post a comment.Log in
Most Popular in Health & Fitness