How to Contact Decor Matters
Decor Matters Contact Information
Listed below are our top recommendations on how to get in contact with Decor Matters. We make eduacted guesses on the direct pages on their website to visit to get help with issues/problems like using their site/app, billings, pricing, usage, integrations and other issues. You can try any of the methods below to contact Decor Matters and see which ones are the fastest or will get your Decor Matters customer service issues resolved fast. You can contact Decor Matters for the following: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation).
Get Pricing Info for Decor Matters!
Contact Decor Matters Now Or Contact Support
Need help using Decor Matters? Try their Help Center now!
See Decor Matters in the News!
Social Support and Contacts
DecorMatters on Facebook!
DecorMatters on Twitter!
DecorMatters on LinkedIn!
Have a Problem with Decor Matters? Report Issue
Why should I report an Issue with Decor Matters?
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Decor Matters to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
- If you are a Decor Matters customer and are running into a problem, Justuseapp might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using Decor Matters.
You must log in to post a comment.Log in
Common Decor Matters Issues
Review by @ParisNouvelle
First things first, I do love this app very much! What I dislike is that it’s so difficult for anyone to win challenges... it’s always the same people winning over & over & over again based on POPULARITY. I feel like that’s so unfair! They’re should be a way for everyone to have a chance at winning besides/likes & popularity. The next thing I dislike about the app is that most of the popular people on here add endless amounts of blank templates back to back to back & we get notifications for it every single time if we are following them. I don’t think we should get notifications every time someone we follow posts something; it gets super annoying after a while, especially if it’s JUST a black template.
Review by essgeevee
I consider myself to be an intelligent person, not because I am a braggart but because many people have told me as much. I am pretty tech savvy and am completely self-taught. Some even come to me for tech support. I noted all this babble to say that I absolutely could not figure this app out. How to add a rug to a room, how to add ANYTHING to a room. I was so excited to try this app because it appeared to be a legitimate free app and it looked like I could while away the hours while my hubs was at work in the evenings. Sadly, I will have to keep playing the other app until I can find something more user friendly. Not sure what I am missing with all the five star ratings. Like I said, I’m not stupid.
Review by mom-esart
1. Items offered for design were cleaner and easier to manipulate. I cut stock for digital art for a “living,” so I know what it takes to make a decent png. Items on here tend to be extremely over or extremely under cut. The tools for editing are difficult to navigate. In addition, tools such as changing the perspective are remedial, at best. 2. Many items never show up in search selections. I get blank boxes staring back at me no matter how long I wait. 3. Search function is very limited and somewhat confusing. Many items catalogued incorrectly. 4. More frequent contests would be great! I really think this could be one of the best decorating apps available if developers would consider spending a little more time organizing items, implementing useful tools, and employing good stock artists.
Most Popular in Lifestyle