Product Details and Description of Decor Matters
Love home decorating?
Decor Matters is a free home decorating game built for your creativity hobby:
• create do-it-yourself (DIY) design projects on templates or camera photos
• easily convert your design concepts from Pinterest, Houzz or Instagram into reality
• instantly design your dream home while being able to publish your designs in the feed to get feedback from a vibrant creative community
• build your stunning interior design mood board portfolios
• let everyone know your creative talent while learning about diverse decor styles
• have access to the inspiration page that features the latest home decor trends and magic how to (how-to) skills from interior designers and home decor bloggers
• join in on our free in-app interior design contests that are relaxing, fun, and allow you to live the life of an interior decorator
• share your virtual dream home and interior decorating ideas on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
Stuck with home renovation projects?
It is always challenging to flip a house and Decor Matters is ready to help you transform a fixer-upper into your dream home.
• browse inspirations to decorate the house
• use Augmented Reality (AR) technology to visualize makeover ideas into your room
• easily revise design ideas with a free advisor or pro contractor to assure it fits your style
• can tap to measure room dimensions easily by using the AR ruler powered by Apple ARKit
• by having the ability to scale three dimensional (3D) furniture with real dimensions you will be able to ensure that all furniture and art will have a perfect place in your floor plan and house architecture
Decor Matters provides millions of home furniture, decorations, lighting, and art from your favorite furniture stores, e.g. Target, Overstock, Crate & Barrel, Pier 1, West Elm, IKEA, Ashley, Lamps Plus, Living Spaces, and more!
Looking for free tools for your interior design projects?
Freelance interior designers and decorators are leveraging DecorMatters to accelerate productivity while receiving great engagement feedback from interior design projects and clients. If your clients have difficulties in expressing their needs, DecorMatters is the most straightforward tool to explore and display their favorite interior styles and home furnishings. If your clients have any concerns about budget planning, the choice in furniture, or they can't imagine and visualize your design ideas into their home, Decor Matters app is the best makeover visualization tool to help you easily present room planning, space arrangement, and furniture placement.
Subscribe to Decor Matters for premium features within the app. By subscribing to more stocks, you will have the ability to upload and expand your design inventory with your very own personal decor. You can choose your plan from the five different auto-renewing options:
- $0.99 per year for 10 stocks
- $3.99 per year for 50 stocks
- $6.99 per year for 100 stocks
- $19.99 per year for 1000 stocks
- $39.99 per year for unlimited stocks
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Top Decor Matters Reviews
Review by CatGirl1643
FINALLY!!!!!!! This is the app I’ve always dreamed of. It is beautifully designed and easy to use. If you are looking for a simple, effective, working design app, this is the one for you. I have only had it for a few months, and I play it as much as possible, sometimes for hours every day. It has tens of thousands of furniture and accessory options, and doesn’t require you to put certain pieces of furniture in certain areas, you can do whatever you want. I have friends on this app, and am always excited when they post new designs. While you can play with strangers, there isn’t much you can do to interact with them, so it is very child friendly. I would recommend 9+ for this app, because there are links in the app that lead to websites where you can purchase furniture. I really love the challenges, because you can “compete” with other players in a friendly, non competitive way. The only problem I see with this app is the fact that you have to pay to use pictures of your own decor. Overall, this is an amazing app for kids and adults, and I totally recommend it to anyone searching for a good interior design app. 🤪😜😍😎♥️🤩
Review by Riz L
I NEVER write reviews for ANYTHING. I have been raving about this app ever since I stumbled upon it several days ago. I was itching for something to “play” as far as interior design goes (it’s my absolute obsession and dream). Just like others have said, there are other design games but cost money and MAKE you put things in certain areas. This game truly gives you freedom. I love that I can look at my “works of art” and know that I designed each and every aspect of it with the exception of the 4 walls and some small details (which are usually easily covered except they incorporate such beautiful details you wouldn’t want to anyway). There are endless options and OMG I just found the option to put your OWN elements into it as well. I am so thankful I found this because it’s truly a hobby of mine. Although I’ve been staying up way too late messing with it, it is amazing. I’m very disappointed in the people who have given this less than great scores. They’re either not very technically savvy, or pompous. Just saying!
Review by Nickel Nannie
I had used another design app. It scored your work and you had a limited selection of products, PLUS a budget! You could only do so much with their “way” of working. Then I found this app via Instagram and I’m absolutely hooked!!! My husband and I are getting our ducks in a row to retire within the next couple of years. We’re looking for a retirement home (not the nursing home type, the lakeside type)!! Plus, we will most likely remodel our home of 30 years, so our daughters can have it. This app gives ALL the information where I can purchase the items that I’m “playing” with! It’s a win win all the way around!! I would recommend it to home builders and real estate agents also. I just can’t get enough!
Have a Problem with Decor Matters? Report Issue
Why should I report an Issue with Decor Matters?
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Decor Matters to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
- If you are a Decor Matters customer and are running into a problem, Justuseapp might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using Decor Matters.
You must log in to post a comment.Log in
Most Popular in Lifestyle